People prasing Kalou today

Shane

LOL. Where did u get Danny's stats from?

In Chelsea he has 20 games and 5 goals which isn't bad for player who gets 5-10 minutes and when he played full time in FA Cup he had 4 goals out of 4 games.

from the official chelsea ,,in both cases subs appearances where included as games played

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you seem so sure of our managers opinions ,,,I can just look at stats Kalou 116 games 27 goals ,,,not shabby for a sub

Sturridge 35 games 6 goals .....

I am not denying Dannys promise just not accepting YOUR opinion of an International player

Agree to disagree but Kalou isn't the super-sub that many people are making him out to be.

Agree to disagree but Kalou isn't the super-sub that many people are making him out to be.

nor is is he as bad as you and the kalou haters on here say ....check through this interminable thread and you will realise how this all started..

note to mods,,,,

please could this thread be closed

Lol! Everytime someone has good arguments that you can't respond to you're starting with this whole "Kalou haters" crap. Facts are facts and they're straight, try to finally understand them...

you are confusing facts with opinions ,,a common mistake with teenagers ..TX could never understand this ,,,perhaps when you are older you will..

the anti Kalou brigade consists of 3 teenagers ...check all the way back through this thread

sturridge obviously has a lot better potential than kalou , quicker feet , better technique , more control , and i think he is as good as kalou in both positioning and finishing . but sturridge is improving a lot these days , i mean after the preseason friendlies and the community shield , i was really impressed by how this lad developed in this nice player .

also i think sturridge has more heart so he is more energetic and active always trying do something , always trying to prove his worth and make a difference .

kalou is a very good impact sub not as much as people here praise him but you can't deny his quality , sturridge is improving a lot and is a very good sub as well but if you are looking for the perfect sub then why don't you try the best youngster in the world , the MVP of the U-19 tournament .

sturridge obviously has a lot better potential than kalou , quicker feet , better technique , more control , and i think he is as good as kalou in both positioning and finishing . but sturridge is improving a lot these days , i mean after the preseason friendlies and the community shield , i was really impressed by how this lad developed in this nice player .

also i think sturridge has more heart so he is more energetic and active always trying do something , always trying to prove his worth and make a difference .

kalou is a very good impact sub not as much as people here praise him but you can't deny his quality , sturridge is improving a lot and is a very good sub as well but if you are looking for the perfect sub then why don't you try the best youngster in the world , the MVP of the U-19 tournament .

im sure he will get his chances when he is fit ..one thing I find increasingly annoying is the lack of information given out by the official Chelsea web site

I agree with them not speculating on transfers but FFS they could keep us briefed on the injury status ,,,they tell us FA

you are confusing facts with opinions ,,a common mistake with teenagers ..TX could never understand this ,,,perhaps when you are older you will..

the anti Kalou brigade consists of 3 teenagers ...check all the way back through this thread

Than you should start to think about respecting other people's opinions. And I don't think my or any other member's age is a restriction for us to say what we feel. I might be young but at least I can have a decent argument without trying to find excuses.

Styles showed you good points just like other members before, yet you still try to divide this forum into 2 camps and while you can't say decent counterarguments you're talking about someone's age or hide before statistics...

Than you should start to think about respecting other people's opinions. And I don't think my or any other member's age is a restriction for us to say what we feel. I might be young but at least I can have a decent argument without trying to find excuses.

Styles showed you good points just like other members before, yet you still try to divide this forum into 2 camps and while you can't say decent counterarguments you're talking about someone's age or hide before statistics...

i respect everyone's right to their opinions ..I dont accept their opinions are FACTS ... I was not responsible for starting these arguements ..

That was TX now departed .. I have many times stated it is my opinion Kalou is a good squad member and a more than useful sub ..

but childish statesments such as he is rubbish ,,useless or Kalouless just show a juvenile mind

WHAT FACTS???

For example:

LOL. Where did u get Danny's stats from?

In Chelsea he has 20 games and 5 goals which isn't bad for player who gets 5-10 minutes and when he played full time in FA Cup he had 4 goals out of 4 games.

He did nothing special today and he did miss an 1 v 1 situation where he could just go to his right instead of shooting from first ball. (although it's also an opinion)

I'm not saying that this goal is not a goal but you guys praise Kalou like he did something great and he played shite whole match and had an easy tap-in and than you come up with stats and say that he scores in like every 2 or 3 matches.

Find one post wrote by me in this thread were I said that "he is rubbish or useless" in general or where I called him Kalousless.

I said my opinion and I supported them by facts, I don't think that's juvenile.

I have trawled through this whole thread ..you have given opinions as you are entitled to ,,BUT NOT A SINGLE FACT ...