People prasing Kalou today

Shane

completely agree , he was in the right position off course .... also you can see how he meant for that to happen even with his back to the ball but that's our kalou , he is not just lucky it's always about positioning and striker's instinct ...

i don't know why would anyone say he was lucky just because he scored with his back to the ball

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's fair to compare Kalou and Nani; they operate as wingers, yes, but in different formations. Plus Nani is an out-and-out winger whilst Kalou is in the Anelka mould in the way he is a centre forward who just happens to be moderately effective out wide.

In terms of talent, ability and potential then Nani is so far ahead of Kalou it isn't even worth debating.

Nani has speed, skill, a powerful shot and incredible technique. Things that Kalou seriously lacks.

In terms of talent, ability and potential then Nani is so far ahead of Kalou it isn't even worth debating.

Nani has speed, skill, a powerful shot and incredible technique. Things that Kalou seriously lacks.

They play in different positions... that's like saying Nasri's better than Kalou as well since he has skill and a powerful shot...

They play in different positions... that's like saying Nasri's better than Kalou as well since he has skill and a powerful shot...

Kalou has played as a wide forward for large periods of his Chelsea career and at international level. Nani is an attacking wide player (left or right) so the comparison is fine.

Nani has improved tremendously in the last 12 months. I haven't seen any improvement on that scale from Kalou since he has been at Chelsea and he is 25 years old now. Kalou still looks the same player that arrived in 2006.

Anelka's played nearly exclusively for us out wide, yet there's no comparison between he and Nani.

However, that's your opinion, which of course I respect. Although I totally disagree with it. His competency has increased massively and he is far more productive than he was a couple of years ago. What he needs to improve is his finishing - a 20-goal season might sway some doubters.

Kalou has played as a wide forward for large periods of his Chelsea career and at international level. Nani is an attacking wide player (left or right) so the comparison is fine.

Nani has improved tremendously in the last 12 months. I haven't seen any improvement on that scale from Kalou since he has been at Chelsea and he is 25 years old now. Kalou still looks the same player that arrived in 2006.

Go and get a Man U shirt with Nani on the back then if you fucking love him so much...

Why restart the arguement, it's already happened, but you dont have to come in here and start slagging him (Kalou) off and praising some absolute muppet who plays with a face like a smacked arse and does a stupid flip everytime he scores. Jeeeeeez.

Anelka's played nearly exclusively for us out wide, yet there's no comparison between he and Nani.

However, that's your opinion, which of course I respect. Although I totally disagree with it. His competency has increased massively and he is far more productive than he was a couple of years ago. What he needs to improve is his finishing - a 20-goal season might sway some doubters.

Completely disagree with that so much I won't get into it.

I'll simply say that Kalou is 25 years old and shows no sign of getting better. This is his best level and it simply isn't good enough to be a first 11 player which has to be the aim.

Nani, right winger played on the left, failed, now played on the right and can score some goals.

Kalou, Striker playing as left / right winger. Still playing as left / right winger, scores more goals whistling.gif

tbh, I don't care lol, Kalou, God of Football, up there with the future legends Benayoun and Ramires dunce.gif

Nobody can compare to the epic player that is Kalou.

I really don't see how you can say Nani has improved and Kalou hasn't. In what way has Nani improved? He's still nothing more than a poor man's Ronaldo-on-a-very-bad-day. He is capable of the odd decent cross and some fancy footwork and puts in a five-minute cameo every match. He does literally nothing for United - hence the reason why a former Wigan player and a 36 year old frequently have started ahead of him.