Kakutas well overrated on here!

BRMC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course. But I mean he does this too much... Last season our young played only when we were leading by 3-0 or 4-0

I guess Carlo did that because he was new here and didn't know much about our youngsters. He's said it himself a few days ago that he knows a lot about our younger guys now and has also confirmed they'll play much more this season, so it's all good. The man just needs some patience and trust.

Lol at people who say Kakuta and Neymar are overrated blink.gif

How can player who scored 32 goals in 33 matches be overrated? Or Golden Ball winner of U-19 Championship where players from Liverpool, Man Utd, Real and Barca played?

Gael has amazing potential for his age. If you cant see that you are blind. But i do agree he has heaps to do before he is at the stage for as much praise as he is getting. At the end of the day he is not the only young potential we have in our squad.

I think someone needs a good old youtube session, if you truly believe that. Not only should he be in the team but kalou should be cleaning his boots for a living.

You are bloody hypocrite. You go around saying that youtube videos can make anyone look good and then you say this? Dear oh dear.

You are bloody hypocrite. You go around saying that youtube videos can make anyone look good and then you say this? Dear oh dear.

Hahahahahaha YouTube could make HESKEY look like a prolific goal scorer!

The problem is that people are fingering themselves 24/7 over him when he acutally has not yet performed a 'OHMYGODTHATWAZAMAZING!!!!1!!1!' game. He is still young and anything could happen, he could be like Sinama - Pongolle and after a while fade in to the distance, he could find the ELP difficult or in a worse case scenario suffer a horrible injure like Ramsey or Eduardo and have it put a huge damper on his careeer. He still has heaps left to prove himself... give it time.

Those ones with the music and effects, yes.

I was talking about match highlights and even full games.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kakuta, we dont want to put too much pressure on his shoulders, yes he is talented, but let Carlo handle the situation, he seems to be protecting him, he will get his game time when the time is right.

Those ones with the music and effects, yes.

I was talking about match highlights and even full games.

Spare us with your clever answers.

I do agree he was great on his debut, and against Apoel. He showed really mature game, great combining with Essien and Cole. I also remember that great pass for second goal against Apoel.

But our manager is the man, who made Kaka and Pato and many others, so why don't we trust in his decisions.

It perplexes me sometimes. A majority of people complain that we have hardly any young stars coming through our academy. The minute we get quality youngsters in, people start complaining...

...honestly no-one can be satisfied on this forum. :rolleyes:

I think Kakuta is a great talent! And I honestly believe we should be giving him games. But he's not going to get into the side overnight. He has plenty of years ahead of him, plenty of years to prove himself. We just need to give him time, and I'm sure he will deliver.