Kakutas well overrated on here!

BRMC

that is the only reasonable explanation i could find for kalou's case . if you have a better one please let me know but remember i said reasonable so don't tell me because he is good or that he trains hard because that doesn't make any sense

I think your just following the crowd and pretending to hate Kalou without actually having a reason...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Beast. Shiiiit dude, it's not like we're about to finish the season and Kakuta hasn't played a minute all year, it's the first game for God sake. I would think that Carlo knows he has a great talent on his books and will look to bring him into the team slowly when he thinks he is ready and is doing extremely well in training. Give it time man.

that is the only reasonable explanation i could find for kalou's case . if you have a better one please let me know but remember i said reasonable so don't tell me because he is good or that he trains hard because that doesn't make any sense

He is good. So shut the fuck up and fuck off from this forum if your only going to make accusations like that.

Guest THE BEAST

What a nugget of fucking wisdom that post is!

i guess i am not as wise as you are ... i have noticed how wise you are since your amazing notice that carlo can see the players in training that was really fucking intense ... anyway i don't wanna make that personal so can you just shut the fuck up

i guess i am not as wise as you are ... i have noticed how wise you are since your amazing notice that carlo can see the players in training that was really fucking intense ... anyway i don't wanna make that personal so can you just shut the fuck up

Not as wise as you, calling Benayoun a Jewish cunt, saying that Kalou sleeps with Carlo, hailing Kakuta as the messiah, holy shit how can I compete?????

Guest THE BEAST

I think your just following the crowd and pretending to hate Kalou without actually having a reason...

without having a reason !!!!!!! give me one good reason to like kalou ... is he a good winger??? a winger should know how to control the ball , dribble , pass and shoot how much of that does kalou posses ...

is he a good striker ???? well we all have seen how he excel at missing 6 yard shots ....

is he consistent??? not at all

so i only see him as a player who is blocking sturridge and kakuta from progressing

Guest THE BEAST

Not as wise as you, calling Benayoun a Jewish cunt, saying that Kalou sleeps with Carlo, hailing Kakuta as the messiah, holy shit how can I compete?????

Calling benayoun a jewish cunt???? when did i ever say so ......

saying carlo sleeps with kalou's mother was a joke about why he gets playing time ....

hailing kakuta is something i will always proudly do

and how can you compete !!!! i don't wanna compete with you , i am not here to compete with anyone .

Calling benayoun a jewish cunt???? when did i ever say so ......

saying carlo sleeps with kalou's mother was a joke about why he gets playing time ....

hailing kakuta is something i will always proudly do

and how can you compete !!!! i don't wanna compete with you , i am not here to compete with anyone .

Wow really? You're Kakuta44, member banned for anti-Semitic posts. Same user info etc., pretty obvious really.

And that was sarcasm rolleyes.gif

Guest THE BEAST

He is good. So shut the fuck up and fuck off from this forum if your only going to make accusations like that.

oohhh fuck offf ... kalou is good now !!!! so who is bad you are a complete idiot you have no idea about football

Guest THE BEAST

Wow really? You're Kakuta44, member banned for anti-Semitic posts. Same user info etc., pretty obvious really.

And that was sarcasm rolleyes.gif

what a load of shit mouthclosed.gif

Guest THE BEAST

well guess what ... i will be here day in day out hailing kakuta and getting on kalou's and benayoun's backs so let me see what you are gonna do about it .....

kakuta is the best winger in chelsea and kalou is a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to play for us . what are you gonna do about it ...

fuckin patheticwacko.gif

well guess what ... i will be here day in day out hailing kakuta and getting on kalou's and benayoun's backs so let me see what you are gonna do about it .....

kakuta is the best winger in chelsea and kalou is a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to play for us . what are you gonna do about it ...

fuckin patheticwacko.gif

.........Malouda..?

You're not here to talk football, you're just a pillock, Kakuta44. No idea why the mods haven't caught that yet laugh.gif

We actually have caught onto it, and i decided to give him another chance but it seems things have not changed. Same old story.

Closed.