Kakutas well overrated on here!

BRMC

Come on guys whats with the complete Kakuta love fest? Hes bearly played for us and at the moment is just another youngster like the rest of them who has done nothing to warrant our appreciation. Yeah he may have had a few good reserve games but hes clearly not ready for the first team or Carlo would have him in the team. We definitely shouldnt be cunting off more established players in our squad in favour of Kakuta untill he plays more.

For me hes just another young player who weve tapped up like Michael Woods.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fact that he has had two chances in appearances and has taken them. Unlike Di Santo, who has done one thing for chelsea and two things for blackburn during chances of: 32 odd games.

Simple as!

Come on guys whats with the complete Kakuta love fest? Hes bearly played for us and at the moment is just another youngster like the rest of them who has done nothing to warrant our appreciation. Yeah he may have had a few good reserve games but hes clearly not ready for the first team or Carlo would have him in the team. We definitely shouldnt be cunting off more established players in our squad in favour of Kakuta untill he plays more.

Go watch his performance in the u19 Euros.

Go watch his performance in the u19 Euros.

I was talking about in Chelsea colours.

Obviously he has talent but im just saying dont get your hopes up just over a few youtube videos, theres loads of players out there who have looked promising as youngsters but never made it. Dont get me wrong though id love to see him play this season alot more!

I was talking about in Chelsea colours.

Obviously he has talent but im just saying dont get your hopes up just over a few youtube videos, theres loads of players out there who have looked promising as youngsters but never made it. Dont get me wrong though id love to see him play this season alot more!

Ah okay. Yeah I do get your point though, we just have a lot of faith in him, that's it :)

Top post.

He's a decent enough player but he's not the business YET.

The same is with Neymar love. Some members started to sing odes to him.

Yes i also rate Kakuta very high, i even think that he is quite better than Neymar.

But i also know that Kakuta isn't first team material yet, but needs to be offered some games, something similar as Sturridge last season.

Okay so we all moan that our squad is ageing and too old, then we get one of the most promising players of their generation and we slag them off calling them overrated? Bloody ridiculous. This kid is clearly talented and got that ability to do something a bit different and a bit creative, that's why everyone wants to see him get his chance. We should be embracing the fact that we have one of the best youngsters in the world not questioning and nay saying.