Kakutas well overrated on here!

BRMC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be on he bench today...I dont know whats in Carlo´s mind.

a good deal more football knowledge than in yours ...most of us have great hopes for kakuta ,,,but we also support the rest of our team ...and

we should trust our coach ,,,ive seen disgusting slurs as to why carlo picks kalou ,,,,

so called fans should be ashamed of themselves ...I think the poster haschosen this topic perhaps to make these people react ,,

as far as I am concerned ,,Carlo picks the team he believes is best both short term and long term ....

I could bring back all the negative posts from last season ..but think I will save them for when we have a dip

I think someone needs a good old youtube session, if you truly believe that. Not only should he be in the team but kalou should be cleaning his boots for a living.

That statement is enough to judge how sensible a poster you are.

Every thread you turn into a Kakuta Wank Fest. No doubt he is good but telling sumone he needs a Youtube Session to judge how good Kakuta is, is so not a Smart move.

That statement is enough to judge how sensible a poster you are.

Every thread you turn into a Kakuta Wank Fest. No doubt he is good but telling sumone he needs a Youtube Session to judge how good Kakuta is, is so not a Smart move.

you mean when he isnt on a kalou or yossi hate rant ....not sure which is more juvenile ...i detest the anti yossi rants most ,,,smacks of anti semitism

Guest THE BEAST

well let's just hope that carlo will stop sleeping with kalou's mother and give kakuta his chance and then i know he will prove you wrong .

kakuta has the potential to be the greatest football player in his time .

for those who are saying he can just turn into another sinama pingolle ... yes you are unfortunately correct he might turn into one of those if carlo keeps picking kalou before him .

i mean what was the point of fielding kalou instead of kakuta and surridge today . does he need more experience !!! is he giving him a chance to prove his worth!!!! well he already did he is not worth anything

kalou and ferrera the only two that i really wish will be transferred to man utd

well let's just hope that carlo will stop sleeping with kalou's mother and give kakuta his chance and then i know he will prove you wrong .

for those who are saying he can just turn into another sinama pingolle ... yes you are unfortunately correct he might turn into one of those if carlo keeps picking kalou before him .

i mean what was the point of fielding kalou instead of kakuta and surridge today . does he need more experience !!! is he giving him a chance to prove his worth!!!! well he already did he is not worth anything

kalou and ferrera the only two that i really wish will be transferred to man utd

would love to see you say that to carlos face ,,,you are well named Beast

Can't help but laugh with that, Firstly your putting down Carlo starting a player in the community shield and bringing on today, Your accusing him of having an affair, I think all Chelsea fans have had enough of rumors of affairs so stop being a knob and cop on.

One a few reserve games that he looked good in, and youtube videos, your suggesting he could become one of the best players in the world. For fuck sake, Youtube video's could make Emile Heskey look like a world class striker. Kalou is a good player, Who as he grows in confidence becomes better. People seem to forget the way he finished the season last year, Was one of our best players, turned in a few cracking performances and changed alot of peoples, including mine, opinions about him. Kakuta could still be tired from the u19 world cup, maybe thats why Carlo didn't bring him on. Kalou came on and did quite well, His confidence is up, Got some match practise which will improve his fitness, Also while not being fully fit he got a chance to experience the intesinity of a Premier League game, something the World Cup or Preseason did not have. Also Sturridge picked up a knock thats why he did not come on.

Paulo Ferriera has been a fantastic servant to our club, Mr Consistent, So for you to criticise him is just plain stupid, Paulo has done more for Chelsea then alot of players on that pitch today have, A key player under the Mourinho era and decent back up.

Can't help but laugh with that, Firstly your putting down Carlo starting a player in the community shield and bringing on today, Your accusing him of having an affair, I think all Chelsea fans have had enough of rumors of affairs so stop being a knob and cop on.

One a few reserve games that he looked good in, and youtube videos, your suggesting he could become one of the best players in the world. For fuck sake, Youtube video's could make Emile Heskey look like a world class striker. Kalou is a good player, Who as he grows in confidence becomes better. People seem to forget the way he finished the season last year, Was one of our best players, turned in a few cracking performances and changed alot of peoples, including mine, opinions about him. Kakuta could still be tired from the u19 world cup, maybe thats why Carlo didn't bring him on. Kalou came on and did quite well, His confidence is up, Got some match practise which will improve his fitness, Also while not being fully fit he got a chance to experience the intesinity of a Premier League game, something the World Cup or Preseason did not have. Also Sturridge picked up a knock thats why he did not come on.

Paulo Ferriera has been a fantastic servant to our club, Mr Consistent, So for you to criticise him is just plain stupid, Paulo has done more for Chelsea then alot of players on that pitch today have, A key player under the Mourinho era and decent back up.

I agree with every word of that mate.

Guest THE BEAST

my opinion is not based on youtube videos or even on kakutas reserves games last year .. it's based on his last peformances with the u-19 france team where he was the MVP of the compitition and also based on his few 1st team appearances last season .

regarding kalou i agree with you that he was at his best at the end of last season but even then he is not god enough t play for chelsea .... he is not even gonna be a starter for the likes of astonvilla with the presence of agbanlahour and young or tottenham or mancity ....

ferrera was great , ferrera was a fantastic servant , ferrera was mr.consistent ...... he was but not anymore as we have all seen that he can't handle a game against west brom. so what will he do against a real force ..

i hate those who are just trying to look like they are positive and support the club no matter what . me wanting some changes to make the team better doesn't make me any less supporter than you positive supporters.

btw all of the great players started like kakuta e.g. messi,ronaldo,kaka,pato,faberegas, rooney,aguero now pedro , bojan . they all showed promising talent and then they got their chances when they were 18 and developed later into those players .

i think kakuta already proved his talent and what he can do so let me ask you this if you don't think kakuta is good enough to start getting the chance to turn into one of those so give me one player at his age that is more prepared than him

my opinion is not based on youtube videos or even on kakutas reserves games last year .. it's based on his last peformances with the u-19 france team where he was the MVP of the compitition and also based on his few 1st team appearances last season .

regarding kalou i agree with you that he was at his best at the end of last season but even then he is not god enough t play for chelsea .... he is not even gonna be a starter for the likes of astonvilla with the presence of agbanlahour and young or tottenham or mancity ....

ferrera was great , ferrera was a fantastic servant , ferrera was mr.consistent ...... he was but not anymore as we have all seen that he can't handle a game against west brom. so what will he do against a real force ..

i hate those who are just trying to look like they are positive and support the club no matter what . me wanting some changes to make the team better doesn't make me any less supporter than you positive supporters.

btw all of the great players started like kakuta e.g. messi,ronaldo,kaka,pato,faberegas, rooney,aguero now pedro , bojan . they all showed promising talent and then they got their chances when they were 18 and developed later into those players .

i think kakuta already proved his talent and what he can do so let me ask you this if you don't think kakuta is good enough to start getting the chance to turn into one of those so give me one player at his age that is more prepared than him

You are a bell-end. Do you not think that Carlo doesn't see these players train week in and week out? If him and the whole coaching staff thought that Kakuta was ready for the opening match of the Premier League Season, he would have included him in the squad. You're not the one who knows or is in charge of the lads so fucking shut the hell up about Kakuta because we've already heard the song and dance about him on here about a thousand times!

Guest THE BEAST

You are a bell-end. Do you not think that Carlo doesn't see these players train week in and week out? If him and the whole coaching staff thought that Kakuta was ready for the opening match of the Premier League Season, he would have included him in the squad. You're not the one who knows or is in charge of the lads so fucking shut the hell up about Kakuta because we've already heard the song and dance about him on here about a thousand times!

so that's it ... i give you some reasonable answers about why i think kakuta should get his chances and your reply is carlo can see the players week in week out ???? what an amazing remark thank you for giving me that supeior peice of information now i have changed my mind

i am here to talk about football so just fuck off unless yo have something more important to say

so that's it ... i give you some reasonable answers about why i think kakuta should get his chances and your reply is carlo can see the players week in week out ???? what an amazing remark thank you for giving me that supeior peice of information now i have changed my mind

i am here to talk about football so just fuck off unless yo have something more important to say

Calm down child, every post you have is anti-Semitic wankfest on how Benayoun is a Jewish cunt and how you fucking worship Kakuta. You're not here to talk football, you're just a pillock, Kakuta44. No idea why the mods haven't caught that yet laugh.gif

You talk about football? I only noticed your posts about Kakuta, oh, and the one where you attempted to start a rumor about Kalou's mother and Ancelloti.

Guest THE BEAST

Calm down child, every post you have is anti-Semitic wankfest on how Benayoun is a Jewish cunt and how you fucking worship Kakuta. You're not here to talk football, you're just a pillock, Kakuta44. No idea why the mods haven't caught that yet laugh.gif

you are just patheticwacko.gif

Guest THE BEAST

You talk about football? I only noticed your posts about Kakuta, oh, and the one where you attempted to start a rumor about Kalou's mother and Ancelloti.

that is the only reasonable explanation i could find for kalou's case . if you have a better one please let me know but remember i said reasonable so don't tell me because he is good or that he trains hard because that doesn't make any sense