The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

that's my motto, man.

Actually, lately is, men, why bother :P

The rare occasions I'm up to having a boy around, I keep mine younger ;)

They seem to approve of it older girls.

Fuck. Male and 36. No chance ! :Goober:

post-6387-0-07386800-1370642880_thumb.jp

The youngest I told myself I would ever go was 1 year younger but I broke that rule and went 3 years younger. I've learnt my lesson and learnt it well, no youngster again nope I'm good. Went running to the hills the other day when a 19 year old was interested I was like nope I'm so good go find someone your own age. I think I will stick to my exact age and 5 years older

The youngest I told myself I would ever go was 1 year younger but I broke that rule and went 3 years younger. I've learnt my lesson and learnt it well, no youngster again nope I'm good. Went running to the hills the other day when a 19 year old was interested I was like nope I'm so good go find someone your own age. I think I will stick to my exact age and 5 years older

how old are you?

I had a great boyfriend that was 3 years older than me. Should have married him instead :P

He did propose. Actually he proposed me to go back to him the day he heard about my divorce.

Maybe next year :P

yeah, a 19yo would have been too much. Although it's the same difference as the last guy I crushed on, he being 26 actually wasn't too young. He's such a great guy. Very levelheaded and pleasing. And cute. Gosh, how cute he was.

yeah, a 19yo would have been too much. Although it's the same difference as the last guy I crushed on, he being 26 actually wasn't too young. He's such a great guy. Very levelheaded and pleasing. And cute. Gosh, how cute he was.

I think it would matter more in terms of development stages than just chronological ages. So yes at 26 he seems young chronologically but he's at a higher developmental stage (work, peer relations, personal goals) than say the 19 year old who just finished school and is just looking to have a good time (partying, now starting university etc)

Age does matter in relationships to a certain extent. It's very possible that a younger person because of their life experiences be more mature than someone older. A lot of people use age as a gauge of maturity as well and as a measure to validate starting a relationship. Unless the woman is a cougar I think they would shy away a bit from younger guys.

"age is just a number and prison is just a place" this is one of my cousin's favourite saying. She would never go younger.

I think it would matter more in terms of development stages than just chronological ages. So yes at 26 he seems young chronologically but he's at a higher developmental stage (work, peer relations, personal goals) than say the 19 year old who just finished school and is just looking to have a good time (partying, now starting university etc)

Age does matter in relationships to a certain extent. It's very possible that a younger person because of their life experiences be more mature than someone older. A lot of people use age as a gauge of maturity as well and as a measure to validate starting a relationship. Unless the woman is a cougar I think they would shy away a bit from younger guys.

"age is just a number and prison is just a place" this is one of my cousin's favourite saying. She would never go younger.

to be honest I like to have fun and I have most of it with guys a bit younger than me. The 7 years as a bit extreme, but I don't regret it... also it was just a fling.

for relationships when I finally can face them again, I guess 28 would be the youngest. 30 the best and definitely no one older than 4 years.