The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

The gym is a miraculous place. Just today I was amazed to see an old friend of mine who used to be fat posting pics in his instagram with a 6-pack and a muscular toned body. Now I look like shit compared to him, maybe I should start hitting the gym too.

It most definitely does. I started going to the gym everyday and I lost 12kg in less than 2 months and now I am already starting to see my arm getting bigger!

I also had a 4-pack before I got fat and that is starting show up again too...

That is the exact reaction you want to cause on her. If you stop giving her too much attention, she will miss it and will want your company back!

Well I haven't texted her for 2 days now and she hasn't sent me one. I'm seeing her for the first time in like a month on Monday though

are you guys watching any of qualifying matches?

You'll probably find a few people discussing them here: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/8146-the-international-football-thread/

I'm switching between Belgium vs Serbia and Czech vs Italy.

Well I haven't texted her for 2 days now and she hasn't sent me one. I'm seeing her for the first time in like a month on Monday though

You know I wish you the best of luck mate, but I cant really help you any more than that! :D

If you are going after an older girl do be mature and legit about it because she WILL drop you like a hot potato if you screw up

won't women all ages behave like that?

I know I can't stand an immature guy for longer than 5 minutes. It's been like that since I was a teen though

won't women all ages behave like that?

I know I can't stand an immature guy for longer than 5 minutes. It's been like that since I was a teen though

True but to me it is more pronounced when the guy is younger. I went on a couple dates with a 21yr old recently felt like I was dating a 10 year old. Dull knives to my wrist would have been a better option

last guy I considered having a relationship with (it lasted 5 seconds) was 26 but he is amazing. And being 26 makes him 7 years younger than me.

Normally I go for 3-4 years younger, but he was an exception. Still I only considered it for a very brief time, I've been in relationships since I was 19. Until I was 32 the longest I went alone was 3 months. I definitely needed a break from men.

I was never into the one time thing - whether happens in that one time thing.

I was a relationship kind of girl, but I wouldn't stay single for too long. Hence the 3 months 'drought' (as I called back then).

I was engaged once before I married (another guy) and 80% of my boyfriends were younger than me.

So now that I'm single I'm appreciating it and experimenting. Already figured out some things that don't suit me, but I don't want a guy any time soon (never say never though, maybe I'll have a boyfriend tomorrow :P)

How old are you @Liquidator?