The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I got my first Pokémon game when on my 7th birthday. What a day that was, waking up before school to have mum give me my first GBA and Pokémon Crystal. Great times spent on that Gameboy, even better times on my Gameboy SP. Fire Emblem, Advanced Wars, Final Fantasy Tactics, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Ball Z Goku's Legacy. Those were the days.

Nostalgia ing hard right now.

When was that? 2017? :P

Yep, that was aprox 20 years ago. Even my charizard has grown a beard lol, ugly cunt doesnt even shave.

No Nour...Look, Harry just turned 13, so when Backstreet09 was 13yo, he was catching pokemons. Doing the math, that is probably next year!!! :P

#2muchmathin1comment lol.

Fuck me ..... its boring on here ....

Has anyone else noticed errors and slowness on the forum btw?

Y u no hit on the tumblr goddesses lol? #2muchfun

Oh yep, it's crashing evry 2nd minute lol

Y u no hit on the tumblr goddesses lol? #2muchfun

Oh yep, it's crashing evry 2nd minute lol

Well, I am trying to be a bit more serious on here. A BIT. So people will take me seriously again. It's been hell since you were away mayne.

Pokemon you say 8D?

Recently gotten into it, absolutely love it ^^

anyone played it here?

Oh so you're saying there's no pokemon on the moon lol ?

I got my first Pokémon game when on my 7th birthday. What a day that was, waking up before school to have mum give me my first GBA and Pokémon Crystal. Great times spent on that Gameboy, even better times on my Gameboy SP. Fire Emblem, Advanced Wars, Final Fantasy Tactics, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Ball Z Goku's Legacy. Those were the days.

Nostalgia ing hard right now.

Only 90's kids would remember this :Goober:

Well, I am trying to be a bit more serious on here. A BIT. So people will take me seriously again. It's been hell since you were away mayne.

Ermahgerd! the people have corrupted your divine soul, Lemme get the holy kabblah, we would have to do some holy rituals, like sacrificing bieber etc to get it back mayne and then the world would see no light.

And may i add Muahaha

Ermahgerd! the people have corrupted your divine soul, Lemme get the holy kabblah, we would have to do some holy rituals, like sacrificing bieber etc to get it back mayne and then the world would see no light.

And may i add Muahaha

post-6387-0-69494300-1370695743.gif

:Goober:

Never heard of it, NEVER.

I heard of Wlinkster via Facebook lol!

The guy who created it commented about it on one of Mark Zuckerburg's post (which I got cos I'm subscribed to him).

He has a group and the guy's really enthusiastic about it. He's got an FB group and is updating it daily and he's asking the users what new content they want and is listening to all their feedback.

(Don't miss out the 'l')

I heard of Wlinkster via Facebook lol!

The guy who created it commented about it on one of Mark Zuckerburg's post (which I got cos I'm subscribed to him).

He has a group and the guy's really enthusiastic about it. He's got an FB group and is updating it daily and he's asking the users what new content they want and is listening to all their feedback.

(Don't miss out the 'l')

Oh lol.