The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Oh but some of us are so awesome once you get to know us! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Those only exist over the internet but never in real life :cry:

I am very real love, you are just 20 years too late ;-) there is someone for you, I know it! In my heart I believe she is out there waiting for a man just lie you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am very real love, you are just 20 years too late ;-) there is someone for you, I know it! In my heart I believe she is out there waiting for a man just lie you! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you Kerry. You are too nice :wub:

I am very real love, you are just 20 years too late ;-) there is someone for you, I know it! In my heart I believe she is out there waiting for a man just lie you! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you Kerry. You are too nice :wub:

You're welcome! I hope one day our patches will cross!

The Pub is getting boring with all these talk about Dion's girl (or not so much) and now JayJay talking about using Google Translate and Chinese people! -.-

Hey, my Chinese is not faked via google!

Complain about your least favourite Brazilian Serie A team. Or you could just ask rmpr what he thinks about Corinthians.

that would be talking about the same team.

I neet a better distraction. I need tons of alcohol and I don't even drink

I know I frigging lost it when I had to do this post for the third time for it to work

That is, if it works this time

You mentioned in the tennis thread that you are a Rafa fan. Don't tell me you aren't watching the semi final of French Open!!

At some point I couldn't watch. I wasn't physically and emotionally capable. I was nearing an anxious attack

I shook so much, I couldn't even type, my whole body shook. My heartbeat sky rocketed. It was insane.

Hence why I needed a distraction so I could come back to normal.

I'm still shaking, I'm still on an adrenaline high.

I'm too frigging emotional involved with tennis. More than my health can afford me to be.

www.twitter.com

that was one of the things I was avoiding. I had to completely shut out the match for a while.

Early fifth set I could only follow scores instead of actually watching.

Rafa was up twice in the 4th, and one of them he even served for the match.

Both times Novak broke back, and then he won the set in the TB

Starting the fifth set, Rafa was broken in his first service game.

Nole continued up until he was serving on 4-3. Then Rafa broke and equalized it 4-4.

Then the match went insane quality-wise and I was dying here. I had to open a Spider game to help me, hahahaha

Then on 7-8 Nole was broken again and Rafa won 9-7.

And I sort of died and came back to life.

sports is so frigging amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't. I can't. I can't.

I haven't read the latest couple because I have no life right now due to studying for Uni Exams, but i know the jist of what happens in it, i.e Sakura doing something awesome for once :lol: and Sasuke wanting to be Hokage LAWL

I'm also reading Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Soul Eater if you/anyone's interested.

I'm reading Bleach as well. Just asking because Naruto seems to be in its final moments, the lastest chapters have been awesome. Bleach has been confusing as hell, now Ichigo is basically part human, part shinigami, part quincy and part hollow :carlo:

The only other manga I read is Hunter x Hunter but its author is a lazy cunt and the series are on hiatus.

Any of you fella's hit the gym? Just planning myself a diet and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on pre-lunch and pre-tea time snacks? I'm terrible for snacking at bad things like crisps, chocolate, etc. Sorry if there's a thread for this kinda question I couldn't find it.

Any of you fella's hit the gym? Just planning myself a diet and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on pre-lunch and pre-tea time snacks? I'm terrible for snacking at bad things like crisps, chocolate, etc. Sorry if there's a thread for this kinda question I couldn't find it.

this thread is for all sort of questions.

No luck with me though man, I don't exercise at all.

Although I can tell you something - based on experience - do not eat popcorn before training.

let's just say that won't end wel..