The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@KonohasOrangeFlash, have you been following Naruto latest mangas?

I haven't read the latest couple because I have no life right now due to studying for Uni Exams, but i know the jist of what happens in it, i.e Sakura doing something awesome for once :lol: and Sasuke wanting to be Hokage LAWL

I'm also reading Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Soul Eater if you/anyone's interested.

Relax, it's totally fine. Every opinion is valuable.

I didn't totally understand this: She basically said that you can't have her but there is the slightest possibility that you could which of course meant that you just had to have her.

But if it means what I think it means - yeah, my mind totally works like that. The less likely it seems, the more I want it. If everything had been easy I would have easily got tired of her.

What else... I'd say she loves attention, yes. There are some things I didn't say and won't say here that strongly supports the attention seeking.

I know there's no such a thing as soulmates. I know there's plenty of fish etc. But I really liked her, she's really fun to be around. I'd have liked if she was the one. She's cheerful and very intense. It's a joy to be around her. Bottom line is everyone is different. I'm pretty sure I'll find other amazing girls out there. Maybe I'll even like some of them more, but none will be like her. That's for sure.

I've kind of accepted that it's going to end but it's hard to let go. I just wanted to enjoy the little time that I've got left.

PS: And I'm a hot guy?! HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, that made me laugh. Thank you! So are you mr. Adam Sandler!

It's not just your brain, it's everyone's brains, especially guys when it comes to girls. You want what you can't get.

I get why you want to spend the remaining time with her, you probably enjoy this "Forbidden Love" and a bit of drama which is a big part of love and romance. I know you want to sit around drinking and mourning her departure after she leaves, but trust me mate, getting back out there feels so much better. I know it doesn't seem this way at the moment, but moving on is so much easier than it seems. So again, I say, grab some buds and head down to a pub or club and meet new girls and instead of focusing on the past put your focus on the future.

PS: Well a hot guy compared to me at least! :lol:

I think he uses google, but I speak Mandarin albeit not well. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Understandable in your case since you live in Shanghai but for Stingray who lives in Belgium, that's a bit odd. :P

In my experience most men find this intimidating or like the girl as a friend but never sexy. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trust me, we find intimidating when you think like women as well! :lol:

Oh but some of us are so awesome once you get to know us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD