The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

this thread is for all sort of questions.

No luck with me though man, I don't exercise at all.

Although I can tell you something - based on experience - do not eat popcorn before training.

let's just say that won't end wel..

Ah good, and popcorn, nah horrible stuff. :lol:

Any of you fella's hit the gym? Just planning myself a diet and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on pre-lunch and pre-tea time snacks? I'm terrible for snacking at bad things like crisps, chocolate, etc. Sorry if there's a thread for this kinda question I couldn't find it.

The gym is a miraculous place. Just today I was amazed to see an old friend of mine who used to be fat posting pics in his instagram with a 6-pack and a muscular toned body. Now I look like shit compared to him, maybe I should start hitting the gym too.

You're having to do 13 exams in one year? I don't even think I've done 13 exams in my life.

I've done what 10? Lmao. Anyway the schooling systems are probably a lot different.

Good luck bud!

I do 26 in total. In January and then now in June. Thanks!

We do iGCSEs here too like in Britain (only in my school ).

Technically I have 28 exams but they decided to combine English Literature and English Language (this year) to make into 1 exam but u need to study for 14 subjects.

So we do 13 exams in mid-year and then 13 again in June.

oi rmpr get me a brazilian girl, i can't be bothered to keep chasing this one i'm after atm

Maybe that is the problem, stop chasing her and I bet you she will return to you like a puppy!

The gym is a miraculous place. Just today I was amazed to see an old friend of mine who used to be fat posting pics in his instagram with a 6-pack and a muscular toned body. Now I look like shit compared to him, maybe I should start hitting the gym too.

I started few week back, admittedly I've barely been but i'm a bit tired of being the really small, skinny an weird looking lad to everyone.

Complain about your least favourite Brazilian Serie A team. Or you could just ask rmpr what he thinks about Corinthians.

Dont get me started on Cùrinthias...

I should too. I'm looking terrible.

But I'm soooooooooooooo lazy

Or she will think I'm not interested in her. Idk I doubt anything will happen,anyway

That is the exact reaction you want to cause on her. If you stop giving her too much attention, she will miss it and will want your company back!

you guys have a flair for complicated girls, no?

Are they more exciting? Does the thrill of the chase make it that much more rewarding?

Find me a girl who isnt complicated and I give you a Puzzler Prize!

I know plenty of girls that aren't that complicated - can't say the same about me though.

I mean those are mind games, not every girl plays them although some of us take great pleasure on doing so. I particularly don't see anything exciting about it.

It's probably their age though.

Are they more exciting? Does the thrill of the chase make it that much more rewarding?

Nope. If anything the thrill of the chase makes it harder and more depressing because you can't work out where you stand with them. What is going on in the mind of the girl I like I will never know. It's probably that she is just a confused, indecisive teenager

Relationships, why bother?

that's my motto, man.

Actually, lately is, men, why bother :P

Nope. If anything the thrill of the chase makes it harder and more depressing because you can't work out where you stand with them. What is going on in the mind of the girl I like I will never know. It's probably that she is just a confused, indecisive teenager

probably. move onto older girls.

The rare occasions I'm up to having a boy around, I keep mine younger ;)

They seem to approve of it older girls.

Unfortunately I know I have.