The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Lol. I dont want you to fuck off. Whatever gave you that idea ....

I didn't mean you, I meant Raphael.

I didn't know if he wanted me to fuck off so he could have his bromance back as it seems I was getting into the way. although at first I thought he was being overprotective about his bromance with Dion. Bromances are serious stuff, I don't want to get myself ruining one :)

I didn't mean you, I meant Raphael.

I didn't know if he wanted me to fuck off so he could have his bromance back as it seems I was getting into the way. although at first I thought he was being overprotective about his bromance with Dion. Bromances are serious stuff, I don't want to get myself ruining one :)

We have a threesome Bromance actually. Wanna join us?

Lmaaaoooo :Goober:

post-6387-0-69508600-1370553491.jpg

Nope. But I wanted you to realize you were actively doing it. Hence why you complained about the spoiler tags, hahaha. It was not like: "Oh, I was browsing through The Pub and it was kinda there for me to read", you actively went after the information :rolleyes:

Lol spoiler tags attract far more attention than long paragraphs lol. I usually scroll pasts long paras, but those cheeky spoilers lure me to them. Hence I'm innocent as fuck (:.

Lol spoiler tags attract far more attention than long paragraphs lol. I usually scroll pasts long paras, but those cheeky spoilers lure me to them. Hence I'm innocent as fuck (:.

Maybe that's true for the first spoiler tag. But after that you knew what it was about :rolleyes:

Matter of fact is I don't really care that much, otherwise I'd have used PM.

@Barbara no that wasn't intended towards you and I'm sorry if you took any offence at it. Some I know do just take the piss just for fun and their own ego

now that's disgusting...

and no I took no offense. I wasn't sure if it was aimed or me or not, so no offenses taken.

I think in the middle .... Ouch.

I just said I didn't want to be in the middle of a bromance. 1) because I appreciate boys being bros, it's cute 2) it automatically turns into a menage a trois

I just said I didn't want to be in the middle of a bromance. 1) because I appreciate boys being bros, it's cute 2) it automatically turns into a menage a trois

I meant in the middle 'position' of the threesome. Which could be painfull.

Lmaooooooo almost died laughing here :Goober:

Maybe that's true for the first spoiler tag. But after that you knew what it was about :rolleyes:

Matter of fact is I don't really care that much, otherwise I'd have used PM.

Lol after the first spoiler, i couldnt stopped my hand from clicking and my guilty eyes for reading the next spoiler lol I believe Curiosity is in human's nature :rolleyes: It shouldnt be blamed on me though :halo:

I meant in the middle 'position' of the threesome. Which could be painfull.

Lmaooooooo almost died laughing here :Goober:

am I lying though?

Look at all the movies done about it. I'm a firmer believer of man/woman friendships. out of 10 one doesn't end with sex (when it's real friendship and just not some glorified acquaintance) which is why I don't try the odds too often.

Now you throw a girl in the middle of a bromance? Guaranteed sex. I want one of you to honestly say I'm wrong.

And I know you meant in the middle position of a threesome. Which is why I covered both bases ;)

That was good advice. I think I'll do that. Now that she's about to leave everything else seems so irrelevant.

I hope it helped/helps.

Good luck, man.

am I lying though?

Look at all the movies done about it. I'm a firmer believer of man/woman friendships. out of 10 one doesn't end with sex (when it's real friendship and just not some glorified acquaintance) which is why I don't try the odds too often.

Now you throw a girl in the middle of a bromance? Guaranteed sex. I want one of you to honestly say I'm wrong.

And I know you meant in the middle position of a threesome. Which is why I covered both bases ;)

Foursome.

I can honestly say i have had that and even slept with girlfriends without having sex.

They were a bit ugly though .....

Foursome.

I can honestly say i have had that and even slept with girlfriends without having sex.

They were a bit ugly though .....

I meant a real close friendship between a girl and a boy and then adding another boy or between two boys and then adding a girl, the three of which very deep and close connections.

Haven't seen a case of it not ending with sex.

Now simply boy/girl is a different story. I've had my share of those as well. One of which I shared my bed with all the time and he never tried anything, we never kissed (as far as I can remember) and I'm positive he's not gay.

We were true friends, but I don't believe it is that easy to find and I'm not willing to invite all my male friends to share my bed expecting them to just sing some lullaby or tell bedtime stories.

Now simply boy/girl is a different story. I've had my share of those as well. One of which I shared my bed with all the time and he never tried anything, we never kissed (as far as I can remember) and I'm positive he's not gay.

We were true friends, but I don't believe it is that easy to find and I'm not willing to invite all my male friends to share my bed expecting them to just sing some lullaby or tell bedtime stories.

Friendzone level : Over 9000

I meant a real close friendship between a girl and a boy and then adding another boy or between two boys and then adding a girl, the three of which very deep and close connections.

Haven't seen a case of it not ending with sex.

Wow. I didn't know that was 100% guaranteed. I must add some girl between my friendship with one of the guys someday :D