The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I meant a real close friendship between a girl and a boy and then adding another boy or between two boys and then adding a girl, the three of which very deep and close connections.

Haven't seen a case of it not ending with sex.

Now simply boy/girl is a different story. I've had my share of those as well. One of which I shared my bed with all the time and he never tried anything, we never kissed (as far as I can remember) and I'm positive he's not gay.

We were true friends, but I don't believe it is that easy to find and I'm not willing to invite all my male friends to share my bed expecting them to just sing some lullaby or tell bedtime stories.

Sex .... The beginning and end of all. I think im going to be abstinent from now on.

Sure, mate.

I've had a somewhat similar experience with a girl once. Now I've only read what you posted on the last page so really don't know much about her and this may sound a bit harsh, but I honestly believe that you need a bit of tough love at the moment, so here goes:

Dion from what I read, this girl is playing you like a violin. Everything she said about you reminding her of her boyfriend, the guy-man thing, it's all just BS. She's doing all that to tease you, she doesn't really mean it and if she did mean it at the time, she'd change her mind the day after. She's just teasing you with all this nonsense. You say she is 19, she probably doesn't know what she's doing or even doing it on purpose. Like most teenage girls she needs attention and loves that you are attracted to her. If she had told you that didn't have a boyfriend and didn't say any of that stuff you would probably had forgotten about her. She basically said that you can't have her but there is the slightest possibility that you could which of course meant that you just had to have her.

Bottom line is, Dion, she's going back to Beligium, why in the world would you want to spend what time left with her? That would only lead to making it harder for you when she leaves. My advice is: You're a hot guy in Brasil, go out clubbing, find another girl who's available without all the complications and get her out of your mind.

I know that atm, she seems like the only one, but trust me, as anti-romantic as this sounds, there is no such thing as "Soul-mate" and just one perfect person for you. You are going to love plenty of girls in your life and there A LOT of girls that are a good match for you. What we fear most after losing someone is the unknown of what happens next and if we're going to meet someone else, but I'm telling you you're going to find a lot more girls you like. Just chose someone who isn't going to cause you so much trouble.

Again, I apologize if this sounds too harsh, but this is exactly what you need, mate.

Friendzone level : Over 9000

I don't think it counts as friendzone if the guys is not interest. I have some girl friends which I've never tried anything and have no interest on. Some were even a bit pretty. But if we shared a bed... I don't know what would happen... one thing leads to another even if I'm not that into them.

Friendzone level : Over 9000

Well, maybe it's what Dion said and the guy wasn't interested. I know I wasn't.

Wow. I didn't know that was 100% guaranteed. I must add some girl between my friendship with one of the guys someday :D

Well, I mean real close friendships. The kind that you share tons of things, that you're attached by the hip. Not just some people you hang out with.

Sex .... The beginning and end of all. I think im going to be abstinent from now on.

do they call abstinence if it only lasts a thought?

I don't think it counts as friendzone if the guys is not interest. I have some girl friends which I've never tried anything and have no interest on. Some were even a bit pretty. But if we shared a bed... I don't know what would happen... one thing leads to another even if I'm not that into them.

M'mmmmm they all did have something that turned me off ..... So i can relate to you.

I've had a somewhat similar experience with a girl once. Now I've only read what you posted on the last page so really don't know much about her and this may sound a bit harsh, but I honestly believe that you need a bit of tough love at the moment, so here goes:

Dion from what I read, this girl is playing you like a violin. Everything she said about you reminding her of her boyfriend, the guy-man thing, it's all just BS. She's doing all that to tease you, she doesn't really mean it and if she did mean it at the time, she'd change her mind the day after. She's just teasing you with all this nonsense. You say she is 19, she probably doesn't know what she's doing or even doing it on purpose. Like most teenage girls she needs attention and loves that you are attracted to her. If she had told you that didn't have a boyfriend and didn't say any of that stuff you would probably had forgotten about her. She basically said that you can't have her but there is the slightest possibility that you could which of course meant that you just had to have her.

Bottom line is, Dion, she's going back to Beligium, why in the world would you want to spend what time left with her? That would only lead to making it harder for you when she leaves. My advice is: You're a hot guy in Brasil, go out clubbing, find another girl who's available without all the complications and get her out of your mind.

I know that atm, she seems like the only one, but trust me, as anti-romantic as this sounds, there is no such thing as "Soul-mate" and just one perfect person for you. You are going to love plenty of girls in your life and there A LOT of girls that are a good match for you. What we fear most after losing someone is the unknown of what happens next and if we're going to meet someone else, but I'm telling you you're going to find a lot more girls you like. Just chose someone who isn't going to cause you so much trouble.

Again, I apologize if this sounds too harsh, but this is exactly what you need, mate.

Relax, it's totally fine. Every opinion is valuable.

I didn't totally understand this: She basically said that you can't have her but there is the slightest possibility that you could which of course meant that you just had to have her.

But if it means what I think it means - yeah, my mind totally works like that. The less likely it seems, the more I want it. If everything had been easy I would have easily got tired of her.

What else... I'd say she loves attention, yes. There are some things I didn't say and won't say here that strongly supports the attention seeking.

I know there's no such a thing as soulmates. I know there's plenty of fish etc. But I really liked her, she's really fun to be around. I'd have liked if she was the one. She's cheerful and very intense. It's a joy to be around her. Bottom line is everyone is different. I'm pretty sure I'll find other amazing girls out there. Maybe I'll even like some of them more, but none will be like her. That's for sure.

I've kind of accepted that it's going to end but it's hard to let go. I just wanted to enjoy the little time that I've got left.

PS: And I'm a hot guy?! HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, that made me laugh. Thank you! So are you mr. Adam Sandler!

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=630588443637443" width="400" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

My word! Amazing

hey, sweetie, how are you?

I went to the ladies thread quite a few times today. There were only the crickets to make me company :(

sharing bed with someone for a day or couple would not be count as friendzoned, but sharing it for months and still not commiting that innocent crime, even if she's not beautiful, it do counts as friendzoned, more like mega friendzoned :halo:

or you all are good guys and the people i live and interacts with are reely evil lol

Relax, it's totally fine. Every opinion is valuable.

I didn't totally understand this: She basically said that you can't have her but there is the slightest possibility that you could which of course meant that you just had to have her.

She wanted you to fight for her, not as in real fight but like claim her, act like that fucking bastard who keeps on texting her girl for like ever, and if she doesnt reply, he gets jealous. I think, you were too soft on her.

hey, sweetie, how are you?

I went to the ladies thread quite a few times today. There were only the crickets to make me company :(

I'm good!!

Haha. I was barely on today plus I don't want to be the only one posting (esp. since I started the thread seems like a desperate attempt to keep the thread alive) so feel free to post something!!!

I'm good!!

Haha. I was barely on today plus I don't want to be the only one posting (esp. since I started the thread seems like a desperate attempt to keep the thread alive) so feel free to post something!!!

well I was the last to post, that would be double posting.

But we could chat there instead :D

She wanted you to fight for her, not as in real fight but like claim her, act like that fucking bastard who keeps on texting her girl for like ever, and if she doesnt reply, he gets jealous. I think, you were too soft on her.

If I had been that guy she would have known from day one she had me in the palm of her hands.