The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

In more exciting news (Ok, I kid), if anyone has strong opinions, views etc. or enjoys writing about teams, transfers, speculation, games and the likes (or just doing play-by-play updates) and has a lot of free time, consider becoming an admin of my Transfer page you sexy mofo's. (It's not limited to just transfers though. It's everything football.)

Need some new admins as the current ones lack motivation and can't put together 2 sentences.

I probably shouldn't even be asking you guys as the people on there already 'abuse' me for being so Chelsea-bias, but whatever ;)

There is no pay.

There will be pay however when the website launches in a couple of months.

BOOM SHAKALAKA.

If you're interested, PM me on here or message me on the page.

As is over-said these days, I've got big plans for this project.

http://www.facebook....116345508455978

P.S. - If you check today's posts, you'll see a lot of mediocre posts. That's exactly why I'm looking for new people.

Some cunt called Cammy (excuse my French) has been posting such crap for ages, and I've no idea why I didn't get rid of him 'til now.

On the contrary I wouldn't expect anything different from ex-utd player. I was surprised about Garry Neville this year though.

At times I felt like Neville was an in-the-closest Chelsea fan!

P.S. - I can't help but read your posts in Mata's voice. Odd.

I think everything up until Majin Buu was fantastic. The series took kind of a nosedive after Perfect Cell died. Though personally my favourites Sagas were the ones that occured on Namek. The Sayain saga was pretty awesome though. I also loved Dragon Ball and sort of liked GT.

Perfect Cell saga was the best for me. To this day, I still see SSJ2 Gohan as one of the most badass mofo's ever created (along with that monster, Broly). Ruthless. Apparently after that Saga, Gohan was supposed to become the main character, but they stuck with Goku. The Namek saga is obviously legendary. The Buu saga was also actually good. I liked all the Sagas. Just wished it didn't take 5 episodes to Power Up, than another 10 episodes to fucking land a punch. Drag-on Ball Z....

Perfect Cell saga was the best for me. To this day, I still see SSJ2 Gohan as one of the most badass mofo's ever created (along with that monster, Broly). Ruthless. Apparently after that Saga, Gohan was supposed to become the main character, but they stuck with Goku. The Namek saga is obviously legendary. The Buu saga was also actually good. I liked all the Sagas. Just wished it didn't take 5 episodes to Power Up, than another 10 episodes to fucking land a punch. Drag-on Ball Z....

They remastered the series and named it Dragon Ball Z Kai and there are 97 episodes compared to 291. They all of tje filler + Majin Buu Saga so the series is very similar to the manga. I tink they broacast it on Cartoon Network.

They remastered the series and named it Dragon Ball Z Kai and there are 97 episodes compared to 291. They all of tje filler + Majin Buu Saga so the series is very similar to the manga. I tink they broacast it on Cartoon Network.

Yeh I know, I CBF watching it.

Yesterday I had a dream where we beat Wigan in the last minute. The guy who scored the goal had blondish hair with a band around his hair....might have been Torres!

Was a fast pacy gaming, something I never seen from Chelsea in a long time.

And there was more younger players playing for that game.

Strange dream since it was my first ever Chelsea dream, so lets see if it comes true! :D