The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Back. Had a two-week sabbatical, because frankly some people on here were doing my head in. Glad to be back though. Very happy to see this place has calmed down.

What's all this about getting banned and getting directed to gaytube?.

I had a tough year mate, very ugly. No girl, school so and so .. I hope that next year will be better..

An ugly italian?, they don't exist solo and you know it!.

And good to hear about your results coming back wrong!, keep working hard!.

Doesn't matter now because he's probably already opened up tabs of the videos/photos he came here for and will get to save the links even if he gets banned

Still, the sooner he gets banned the better. I don't know why but these people really annoy me :rant:

Still, the sooner he gets banned the better. I don't know why but these people really annoy me :rant:

Same here lol. Doesn't help that I've been in an extremely pissy mood these last few days so all those people here just for the video uploads etc irritate me more than usual, even though I know it's childish :lol:

The fucker spammed til he got 100 posts, this will now give all the other twats who're just coming here for Steve's photos or match uploads ideas about how to gain access

I reported one of his posts, he should be banned soon.

Took care of him. He can't post anymore and will be banned soon.

Same here lol. Doesn't help that I've been in an extremely pissy mood these last few days so all those people here just for the video uploads etc irritate me more than usual, even though I know it's childish :lol:

No, no, not childish at all imo. I feel the same way, I think it's because we really care about this place we want it to best in the best shape possible. Hope your mood gets better soon though :D

Top work Shon. Thanks.

Congrats mate :D

Exactly one month from now, I was having a nervous break down before our CL final match. It still hasn't fully sunk in.

Same!Still weird to think we won it...doesnt feel like we have really I duno maybe due to the media really not going mental over it..or the fact it happend which is bizzare in itself

Same!Still weird to think we won it...doesnt feel like we have really I duno maybe due to the media really not going mental over it..or the fact it happend which is bizzare in itself

lol weird part is only Gary Neville seemed to go mental over it :lol: I think the achievement in it self is incredible, to win it after so many years of trying and when we least expected to do so. I doubt it would ever happen to any team in the world again.

The whole things been bizzare...almost out..not out...almost out...not out...Barcalona..ahhhhhhhhhh..10 men...somehow..then their goal shite..our goal..hurrah!Penalties..mega shite...Drogba and :D

That is the most epic description I've ever read! :lol:

I got a question.

Seems sort of a noob question, but I don't really know how to cook.

Well just to make rice, eggs and some meat.

But no soup, can't cut crap.....yes I don't know how to cut a Potato!

So I was wondering, can you to go a culinary cooking school to learn how to cook?

Or you must know how to cook to go there?