The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I got a question.

Seems sort of a noob question, but I don't really know how to cook.

Well just to make rice, eggs and some meat.

But no soup, can't cut crap.....yes I don't know how to cut a Potato!

So I was wondering, can you to go a culinary cooking school to learn how to cook?

Or you must know how to cook to go there?

I'm not sure, but there's bound to be cooking classes for amateurs. Like every other problem in life, the solution is: Google it! :lol:

Nop, you missed it :P

Btw, shouldn't you be asleep? :blink:

I demand to know and a shrubbery!

I've woken up to watch the Euros, I like France. I'm going to watch England repeat later, so no one tell me the score! Six hours of sleep is more than enough.

I've woken up to watch the Euros, I like France. I'm going to watch England repeat later, so no one tell me the score! Six hours of sleep is more than enough.

I'm doing the opposite. I heard Ibra scored an amazing goal against France?

What's all this about getting banned and getting directed to gaytube?.

First I heard about it was when I read through the SHM posts when I came back. Must be some sick joke by one of our previous hackers. We hardly ever ban people, so it was surprising to find this news out.

First I heard about it was when I read through the SHM posts when I came back. Must be some sick joke by one of our previous hackers. We hardly ever ban people, so it was surprising to find this news out.

Well thank god for that, at least it's sorted now that's the main thing.

I know two people who where banned on this forum and they told me the same, but there two big jokers and piss takers so i didn't take them seriously, untill SHM brought it up.

An update on the rat situation:

I've found the bastards entry and exit points into the air conditioner, it comes through a system of pipes designed to ventilate and cool down the unit. It comes out directly behind the fan thing in my backyard, and the pipe is large enough to fit a small cat.

He's gotten away from the air conditioner, though. Time to stuff a load of old socks through that pipe, tape them up and put in a mesh screen. I'll let the snakes take care of the escapee.