The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

You know what I can't understand? People who post on Facebook that their grandma/grandpa died. I mean, what's the fucking point? Do you want to receive 50 likes so that you can feel like you really care about their deaths? The death of someone who was close to you or the death of some family member of yours is something personal FFS, no need to post it on a social network (this term is so fucked up, really...).

You know what I can't understand? People who post on Facebook that their grandma/grandpa died. I mean, what's the fucking point? Do you want to receive 50 likes so that you can feel like you really care about their deaths? The death of someone who was close to you or the death of some family member of yours is something personal FFS, no need to post it on a social network (this term is so fucked up, really...).

Rant over? :halo:

For this time, yes. But there'd be much more I could write about lol

Sometimes I wonder why I actually accepeted the friends requests of those idiots...

I understand the feeling, I had about 900 friends and half of them I didnt even remember who they were or I had to ignore because they would post shit all day...

I am much happier now with 400 friends! :lol:

I understand the feeling, I had about 900 friends, half of them I didnt even remembered or I had to ignore because they would post shit all day...

I am now much more happy with 400 friends! :lol:

Yeah, I cut the number down to 150 or so... but that' still too many :D

But I swear some of those people are just weird... I'm getting friends requests from people from my school I don't even talk to almost every week wtf

Edit: The person I was referring to in my first post just posted a pic of a cute dog... yeah, you really feel hurt by the death of your grandma smh.

I've always found that one sick, I've never made a status about anything like that, but people do anything for likes. Some lad has a head injury from sledging, most people who don't even know him just grafted the hell out of it like making two statuses for some reason, it's just stupid.

I've always found that one sick, I've never made a status about anything like that, but people do anything for likes. Some lad has a head injury from sledging, most people who don't even know him just grafted the hell out of it like making two statuses for some reason, it's just stupid.

Absolutely.

I'm still trying to figure out whether it's a lack of empathy or pure stupidity that makes these people stuff like that...

I've always found it pointless to have an insane amount of 'friends' on facebook. Those who have over 500 of these so called friends, how many of those people do they even know well enough to call them their friends in real life? Is there any other explanation than shallow people wanting to boost their self-esteem by having a lot of people as facebook friends so that others can admire how popular these people are?

He hasn't got the results yet, in a few days you may get some details... :D

I am seriously not in the mood to talk about disgusting topics, lol.

I just had a "prank meeting" and all my funcking ideas were voted out...