The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

16 year olds shouldn't be doing that shit.

14yo shouldnt be doing that!

still a bit hungover. I was doing shots with some friends last night

There are 20 bottles of vodca sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to take them to recycle, lol.

There are 20 bottles of vodca waiting for me to take them to recycle, lol.

someone in my physics class told the teacher that I was doing shots later and the teacher didn't look too happy about it :P

A few weeks ago we went to the pub mid uni and had a few, then went to the next lecture and one bloke took his pint with him and was pissed as well lol... Sits down, after 10 mins he drops the glass. It spills everywhere and glass on the floor etc. The lecturer comes over and we all blame it on the perfectly in tact light and she believes it LOL.

It's a good thing I haven't been 14 for a while.

I honestly don't care if a 14 year old or a 16 year old has a couple of beers with adults. I actually think that can be a good thing but getting wasted from bing drinking is something different.

I've been there, done some shit, seen some shit, and I can tell you I don't want my children (if I have any) to have a similar adolescence to me. They can make all the mistakes they want when they are adults but not when they are snot nosed teenagers that think they are more mature then they are. I've had some times I'd never want to forget and I've lost my dignity several times over, sometimes I wonder if it was worth it.

It's a good thing I haven't been 14 for a while.

I honestly don't care if a 14 year old or a 16 year old has a couple of beers with adults. I actually think that can be a good thing but getting wasted from bing drinking is something different.

I've been there, done some shit, seen some shit, and I can tell you I don't want my children (if I have any) to have a similar adolescence to me. They can make all the mistakes they want when they are adults but not when they are snot nosed teenagers that think they are more mature then they are. I've had some times I'd never want to forget and I've lost my dignity several times over, sometimes I wonder if it was worth it.

So cute, you are opening yourself. :)

Wow, you have crossed the line several times. I dont have a problem with 14yo drinking, I have a problem with kids getting wasted while they should be having fun and playing soccer or "truth or dare". Leave that shit for when you have 17. Everything has its time.

I had my share of embarassment (I once jumped naked in the pool), but I did it much older and did not lose my "childhood" or "adolescence" due to alcohool...