The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Thank god for our superior exchange rate!

Yeah, but the house makes money on everything else you consume (that is where they really make money). I have seen Americans paying R$5.000,00 in that place...

Locals usually use it as a party and gathering place, not many get into the rooms and buy expensive drinks, but some people really go there to spend a lot.

The beverage is the most expensive things there, you pay R$200,00 for an Absolut, R$40,00 for a shot of tequila, R$300,00 for a Black Label, R$11,00 for a Red Bull, etc. The food is also very expensive (but it must be good, never tried), things like R$90,00 for a good steak with fries, etc. Then you have to pay 10% for the handler and for your room (have no idea on the price, but it must be around R$100-200). Also, there are the box seats, that people rent to party in a more VIP place, they are for 4/6/8 people and cost like R$1.000,00-2.000,00.

Scandalo has an enormous fame here in Brazil, they say it is the best place to find rich people and hot girls. The two times I have been there I only payed for the entry, but I will try it someday (maybe, not really into paying for sex, kind of cold).

Yeah, but the house makes money on everything else you consume (that is where they really make money). I have seen Americans paying R$5.000,00 in that place...

Locals usually use it as a party and gathering place, not many get into the rooms and buy expensive drinks, but some people really go there to spend a lot.

The beverage is the most expensive things there, you pay R$200,00 for an Absolut, R$40,00 for a shot of tequila, R$300,00 for a Black Label, R$11,00 for a Red Bull, etc. The food is also very expensive (but it must be good, never tried), things like R$90,00 for a good steak with fries, etc. Then you have to pay 10% for the handler and for your room (have no idea on the price, but it must be around R$100-200). Also, there are the box seats, that people rent to party in a more VIP place, they are for 4/6/8 people and cost like R$1.000,00-2.000,00.

Scandalo has an enormous fame here in Brazil, they say it is the best place to find rich people and hot girls. The two times I have been there I only payed for the entry, but I will try it someday (maybe, not really into paying for sex, kind of cold).

This place?

http://www.newscandalo.com/

That's one fancy looking brothel. It even does food.

The ones in OZ are big grey concrete buildings. They aren't aloud to advertise or anything like that. I imagine they are quite nice inside, but I've never been in one so I can't comment. I don't really plan to either, I'm far too proud to pay for sex.

That's one fancy looking brothel. It even does food.

The ones in OZ are big grey concrete buildings. They aren't aloud to advertise or anything like that. I imagine they are quite nice inside, but I've never been in one so I can't comment. I don't really plan to either, I'm far too proud to pay for sex.

I told you...

It is not about pride. For me it is about feeling, I think it would be cold and weird.

I have never done it, so I can't judge, but I much prefer an average girl with love than a cold gorgeous prostitute!

Damnnn one of these Australian fuckers on TC is just too hot for the country hahaha. :D

its so hot that they had to add a new color to the weather map. lmao

aussiemap2.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/australia-weather-heats-colors-added-weather-map-195717230.html

Damnnn one of these Australian fuckers on TC is just too hot for the country hahaha. :D

its so hot that they had to add a new color to the weather map. lmao

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/australia-weather-heats-colors-added-weather-map-195717230.html

Don't talk about my home.

So many bush fires, so many homes and lives destroyed...

There was a chemical explosion in my town a few days ago, it did over AUD$5 million in damage...

Sorry to hear that bro, I hope everything is alright with you. Things will get better!

So many bush fires, so many homes and lives destroyed...

There was a chemical explosion in my town a few days ago, it did over AUD$5 million in damage...

damnnn didnt know about alll that. Hopefully you'll be alright and it'll pass.

Sorry to hear that bro, I hope everything is alright with you. Things will get better!

I doubt I'll be affected too much by it. A lot of people are affected though, it's mainly in Tasmania.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-07/map-tasmanian-bushfires-tasman-peninsula/4455052