Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He played very well against Gabon.

It's impossible to watch him and not see that he is something very special. Its just the way he plays the game. Next to that Gabon keeper he was easily the most impressive player out there, and that includes over Aubamayang.

His next step up needs to be better than the shitshow Atsu has been sent to at Everton though.

It's impossible to watch him and not see that he is something very special. Its just the way he plays the game. Next to that Gabon keeper he was easily the most impressive player out there, and that includes over Aubamayang.

His next step up needs to be better than the shitshow Atsu has been sent to at Everton though.

I totally agree. He has a spark, but needs to prove himself in a bigger league next season.

I was really hoping to watch the game last night but didn't manage to. I'll hunt around for it online when I can but, in the meantime, thanks for your review.

I was a little surprised to read one report saying that Traore's finishing was weak because when I've watched him at Vitesse his finishing has appeared more reliable than some other parts of his game. Still, we can't make any valid judgements based on a one off performance.

Meanwhile what are thoughts about the next stop for him? Germany, a Premier League loan (he'll get a work permit for sure) or Stamford Bridge?

I was really hoping to watch the game last night but didn't manage to. I'll hunt around for it online when I can but, in the meantime, thanks for your review.

I was a little surprised to read one report saying that Traore's finishing was weak because when I've watched him at Vitesse his finishing has appeared more reliable than some other parts of his game. Still, we can't make any valid judgements based on a one off performance.

Meanwhile what are thoughts about the next stop for him? Germany, a Premier League loan (he'll get a work permit for sure) or Stamford Bridge?

His finishing was poor yesterday, but the rest of his game was quite good.

• 4 weeks later...

WOW!!! i cant believe no one on this site is talking about traore's goal from last night. You can quote me on this, this kid is special and the rightful person to our right wing. p.s. Jose speaks remarkably highly of him, siting if it wasn't for permit issues he would be in the first team.

youtu.be/nxULd8PCzWY?a

What's all this talk of him being so raw !!

I understand he doesn't play with the maturity of a player who has experienced first team football at s club of our stature. Though all this talk of him being too raw for a chance in our team is bollocks.

Sometimes, actually a lot of the time players are over analysed and their talent is being underrated by the use of language that managers use.

Raw talent like his is rare to find at such an early age. He is full of confidence and given a run I think he would be an awesome player.

Players like Micheal Owen, Wayne Rooney and many more were never given this ... He's too raw crap. They were seen for what they were and given a chance. The rest was history !

What's all this talk of him being so raw !!

I understand he doesn't play with the maturity of a player who has experienced first team football at s club of our stature. Though all this talk of him being too raw for a chance in our team is bollocks.

Sometimes, actually a lot of the time players are over analysed and their talent is being underrated by the use of language that managers use.

Raw talent like his is rare to find at such an early age. He is full of confidence and given a run I think he would be an awesome player.

Players like Micheal Owen, Wayne Rooney and many more were never given this ... He's too raw crap. They were seen for what they were and given a chance. The rest was history !

I think his case is entirely different. Not only does he play for a bigger club than the players mentioned did, but times were different as well.

I'm 90% sure, he won't be in our squad come next season. It's nothing against whatsoever, but he has to have as much playing time as possible.

I think his case is entirely different. Not only does he play for a bigger club than the players mentioned did, but times were different as well.

I'm 90% sure, he won't be in our squad come next season. It's nothing against whatsoever, but he has to have as much playing time as possible.

Based on his raw abilities, which league would suit him the best?

Bundesliga, French league, Spanish league?

Based on his raw abilities, which league would suit him the best?

Bundesliga, French league, Spanish league?

Ligue 1 would probably suit him best. I could see him flourishing at a team like Bordeaux for instance.

The common language would help him settle in quicker as well.

• 2 weeks later...