Random Chelsea Players.

There was Ferrer, Nicolas, and Oliveira. God knows why we ever signed 'em in the first place.

Whoa. Fair enough Alexis Nicolas and Filipe Oliveira. But NO, to Albert Ferrer. He was good!

He might have been random, but loved 'im haha :)

Ferrerimg.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa. Fair enough Alexis Nicolas and Filipe Oliveira. But NO, to Albert Ferrer. He was good!

He might have been random, but loved 'im haha :)

Ferrerimg.jpg

I guess he did start well enough but after that he got injured time and time again and then went downhill.

Tiago was class for the year he was here and he did score THAT goal against the Mancs blue%20scalf.gif

Shame we sold him though, stupid decision, really.

Well, to be honest, i didn't see him shine anywhere else other than his one year at Chelsea. He probably would have been too light-weight for the current team/PL-level.

Tiago and Babayaro anyone?

Celestine Babayaro was a legend.

He is not random! haha :)

How about...

Chris Sutton, Mark Nicholls, Jon Harley, Jody Morris (although i used to like him)

Neil Clement, MARK BOSNICH... Carlton Cole, Gabriele Ambrosetti

Just to name a few.. :)

Can remember all players mentioned so far...

i`ll add one..Tony Godden. quite a cult hero at the time..(`86 & `87) .a journeyman goalkeeper who due to injuries found himself starting for us initially on loan ..in a 1-0 victory at Old Trafford he saved two penalties at the stretford end...

even when by todays standards we would be classed "shit"..no away team could beat our record at Old Trafford.. even in years where we would be fighting relegation..we would still more times than not,get a result at Old Traff..