Random Chelsea Players.

Just started this up because i was just thinking to myself about all the random chelsea players, that i personally have grew up with. Just wanted people to discuss all the randoms you remember. World Legends like Deschamps, Laudrup, Weah who came to Chelsea and then seemed to disappear a season later. Or players like Bernard Lambourde, Slavisa Jokanovic that just provoke a bit of a OH i remember them haha. I know its random, but i thought it'd make good conversation :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started this up because i was just thinking to myself about all the random chelsea players, that i personally have grew up with. Just wanted people to discuss all the randoms you remember. World Legends like Deschamps, Laudrup, Weah who came to Chelsea and then seemed to disappear a season later. Or players like Bernard Lambourde, Slavisa Jokanovic that just provoke a bit of a OH i remember them haha. I know its random, but i thought it'd make good conversation :)

jokanovic was the very antithesis os a super sub ,,as soon as he would come on the opposition would score ,,,almost a LEG END in the way

of Bogarde

Asier Del Horno, How random..

he just came, got his championship winning medal and went haha.

And everyone remembers Casiraghi because his only goal for chelsea was when Phil Babb went into the post, open legged haha, i hope people remember.

DOES anyone remember Jes Hogh haha. And Bjarne Goldbaek.

We had some random players in the late 90's :D