Random Chelsea Players.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Robert Flack?? I really was young when he came but dad told me that he will be great and that he will score many goals. And he was our first high-spending and then nothing!!

And of course Chris Sutton!

rumour had it Sutton was bought cos ken Bates missus liked him....

anybody remember Steven Watt? I think he was scottish.

I loved Steven Watt along with Lenny Pidgeley i'm gutted that them 2 never made it. Saw them play for the reserves against coventry in the 05/06 season.

Jonas Elmer

Lol, where did you pull that name from......... was a decent enough left back actually, from memory i think it was once they started moving his position around that it went pear shaped....

Jiri Jarosik is a name that comes to my mind, and if we are talking bizarre signings then Ricardo Quaresma has to be right up there. Can't believe we didn't play him more.....

Lol, where did you pull that name from......... was a decent enough left back actually, from memory i think it was once they started moving his position around that it went pear shaped....

Jiri Jarosik is a name that comes to my mind, and if we are talking bizarre signings then Ricardo Quaresma has to be right up there. Can't believe we didn't play him more.....

I was looking forward to Quaresma Lone move so much i got him on the back of my Yellow away kit. Shattered laugh.gif

Lol, where did you pull that name from......... was a decent enough left back actually, from memory i think it was once they

I still play Football Manager 2006 LOL. Had truly forgotten about this guy, that's how random he was, but I started yet another new Chelsea career yesterday in FM2006 and there he was sitting in the Reserves, and I went "Can't believe I missed him!"

I still play Football Manager 2006 LOL. Had truly forgotten about this guy, that's how random he was, but I started yet another new Chelsea career yesterday in FM2006 and there he was sitting in the Reserves, and I went "Can't believe I missed him!"

Lol, i remember liking him quite a bit when he first starting playing in the reserves. Don't think he ever made a first team appearance though? Maybe in a pre season game possibly..

Lol, i remember liking him quite a bit when he first starting playing in the reserves. Don't think he ever made a first team appearance though? Maybe in a pre season game possibly..

Right so I wiki'd him and it says he made only youth and Reserves appearances for us before rejecting a 2 year deal in 2006 and heading back to Switzerland ...

well, if nobody else is gonna mention him i guess it`s down to me...Ladies and Gentlemen..... i give you...*drum roll*

loaned from Cannes in 1998 he had the unwanted stat of every time he scored, we lost against teams we hate..(West Ham & Leeds)

i give you Laurent Charvet...

11 apps 2 goals .

Was on the bench in Stockholm for our second European Cup Winners Cup win...joined Di Matteo in that dodgy dyed pissy blonde head hair with dark eyebrows look.

at the end of his loan spell he stayed in England..well if you can class Newcastle as England..they certainly don`t speak English... and played in the 1999 FA Cup final for them,leaving in 2000 to start a 3 year spell with Man City.

LOL i remember most of the players mentioned in this thread

my fav still being Mark Nicholls - i remember in 1997 paying attention to him on the bench rather than a certain future Chelsea captain who was sitting next to him on the bench :)

i just Wiki`d him..he`s had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus...is currently playing at his 18th club..:o.

yip his list of clubs is quite interesting - i think he could rival Anelka at some point LOL

i'm just surprised he's still playing