Random Chelsea Players.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never anyone seems to mention our youngsters Bertrand and Cork? Maybe not complete random players, but i think it's fair to say they have been forgotten a bit as time passed by whistling.gif

I remember all of the players mentioned, some, unfairly, Bjarne Goldbeak was a very good player for us in the late 90's, as was Babayaro and Ferrer.

Here's a few of mine:

Rhys Evans

Paul Nicholls

Mark Nicholls

Paul Hughes

Joe Sheerin

Sebastian Kniessl

Joe Keenan

Leon Knight

Alexis Nicolas

Mostly youngsters that never made it as first team regulars

How about:

Veron

Paul Parker

Frode Grodas

Alexi Smertin

Enrique De Lucas

Juri Jarosik

Kezman

I think current players that will end up in this thread will be:

Di Santo

Scott Sinclair

Ross Turnbull

anybody remember Steven Watt? I think he was scottish.

Anthony Grant, ended up at Southend.

If we're talking about the youngsters that never made it, i always remember hearing random names

Warren Cummings, Joe Keenan (as you mentioned above) Luca Percassi etc.

Players that apparently had promise but disappeared, unlike Chelsea...

I also agree (above) about some players being unfairly named, especially ferrer and babayaro, who played well for Chelsea, in their respective positions.

Also Goldbaek was a very good player :)

What about Robert Flack?? I really was young when he came but dad told me that he will be great and that he will score many goals. And he was our first high-spending and then nothing!!

And of course Chris Sutton!

I remember all of the players mentioned, some, unfairly, Bjarne Goldbeak was a very good player for us in the late 90's, as was Babayaro and Ferrer.

Here's a few of mine:

Rhys Evans

Paul Nicholls

Mark Nicholls

Paul Hughes

Joe Sheerin

Sebastian Kniessl

Joe Keenan

Leon Knight

Alexis Nicolas

Mostly youngsters that never made it as first team regulars

How about:

Veron

Paul Parker

Frode Grodas

Alexi Smertin

Enrique De Lucas

Juri Jarosik

Kezman

I think current players that will end up in this thread will be:

Di Santo

Scott Sinclair

Ross Turnbull

Comletly agreed with this one I wanted to say Frode Grodas to!For me Belleti can come there too..

Comletly agreed with this one I wanted to say Frode Grodas to!For me Belleti can come there too..

Oh come on! Belletti is not some random player. He is a great player. Fan favourite. He was always waiting not complaining and giving his best when he had a chance. I don't know how about you, but I like him and I wouldn't rate him so poorly tongue.gif

I dont really know why, But i still find it weird that Crespo played for Chelsea. I guess he was a bit random, but doesnt go in this thread because he did so well haha :)

_39345552_crespo_ap300x300.jpg

Favourite Chelsea kit haha, BUT off topic ha :)

I dont really know why, But i still find it weird that Crespo played for Chelsea. I guess he was a bit random, but doesnt go in this thread because he did so well haha :)

I always thought he was a bit on a unsung hero by some fans, a great player indeed.

Favourite Chelsea kit haha, BUT off topic ha :)

AGREED! emo3.gif