Wesley Sneijder

Milan

It wouldn't surprise me if it happened but as far as I know neither of those players want to leave Chelsea.

I hate to say it about any player but Malouda needs to go and I really don't want Essien to leave but a change of pace in Italy may be best for his physical health and his career.

I'm happy as long as Sneijder doesn't end up at Shitty or Manure.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't surprise me if it happened but as far as I know neither of those players want to leave Chelsea.

I hate to say it about any player but Malouda needs to go and I really don't want Essien to leave but a change of pace in Italy may be best for his physical health and his career.

I'm happy as long as Sneijder doesn't end up at Shitty or Manure.

agreed. Malouda has been dreadful he runs at a players stops see's he beaten in pace and turns back to pass us away from goal. shitty and manure are going to lock horns for Nasri? which i hope happens leaving a pathway for Sneijder but can't have Essien leaving us with his struggles and injurys he still does what no-one seems to do.. win back the ball in the middle of the park.

agreed. Malouda has been dreadful he runs at a players stops see's he beaten in pace and turns back to pass us away from goal. shitty and manure are going to lock horns for Nasri? which i hope happens leaving a pathway for Sneijder but can't have Essien leaving us with his struggles and injurys he still does what no-one seems to do.. win back the ball in the middle of the park.

And there doesn't seem to any CDMs of his calibre available to us.

Gago? To small and weak.

Cambiasso? He is getting on in the years.

Masherano and Busquets? They cheat to much.

Khedira? Real Madrid would not let him go.

Toulalan? He hates playing in 'large' games.

Mikel, my belle.

Wesley and Fernando will play together well,

my Mikel.

Mikel, my belle.

Wesley et Fernando jouera bien ensemble.

tres bien ensemble.

Mikel, my belle.

Wesley and Fernando will play together well,

my Mikel.

Mikel, my belle.

Wesley et Fernando jouera bien ensemble.

tres bien ensemble.

gosh culture of from OZ .. well done Dame Edna....:champions:

we just still need some crative force josh is too young, maybe gourcuff is ready now? haven't heared of him for a long time once tagged next zidane?

Forget him mate. He has done just one good season at Bordeaux, and it was when they win La Ligue 1. After that, he was average during his second season there, and since he is at Lyon, he is a ghost. At Bordeaux he was good because it was the case of the "big fish in the small pond". He doesn't seem to handle the pressure at Lyon. And to be honest, when he was tagged has the new Zidane, it wasn't because he had the potential to become so, but that was because of the sweet dream of having found the new Zidane. In other words, he was way too much overrated.

Toulalan? He hates playing in 'large' games.

I am pretty surprised you mention him. He was a good player at the level of La Ligue 1, and that's that. And if I say "he was", this is because since Knysna he is really poor.

Forget him mate. He has done just one good season at Bordeaux, and it was when they win La Ligue 1. After that, he was average during his second season there, and since he is at Lyon, he is a ghost. At Bordeaux he was good because it was the case of the "big fish in the small pond". He doesn't seem to handle the pressure at Lyon. And to be honest, when he was tagged has the new Zidane, it wasn't because he had the potential to become so, but that was because of the sweet dream of having found the new Zidane. In other words, he was way too much overrated.

I am pretty surprised you mention him. He was a good player at the level of La Ligue 1, and that's that. And if I say "he was", this is because since Knysna he is really poor.

I quite fancy OL but I struggle to watch as the Ligue 1 as coverage in Australia is rubbish. When I do get to watch them, Toulalan seems to be pretty good at what he does. But since I don't get to watch it regualary my opinion is not that reliable. I would quite fancy an OL shirt but to be honest they are quite ugly along with most Ligue 1 kits.

I'm also a fan of Gourcouff so I would love for him to find his niche at OL and never leave the club seeing as he struggled a lot at AC.

Is it true that Gourcouff is very shy and suffers a bit from 'stage fright' in the same way as Toulalan?

Or is that a fancy way of calling the chokers.

I say forget Yoann and grab Miralem Pjanic before some other bastard club does.

A ) He started to play poorly after he got back from his suspension in the game against Fulham.

B ) And guss what? our poor awful form started then- in the game

against Sunderland, the first game Essien couldnt play becasue of his suspension. When Essien got back, the ship as alredy drowned, and he

couldnt do better without Lampard, instead he played with Ramirez, and you have to say that Ramirez was awful in the begining(now is realy look very promising).

A ) I wouldn't say it is because of his suspension that he has to started to play badly. Neither because he has integrated a team which was playing poorly. We got to keep in mind that during this period, he picked up an injury to his toes. I think it was the straw that broke the camel back, ie his body has suffered from injuries too many times.

B ) Wrong. Our « Bad Moment ® » started well before the Sunderland game. Actually, it started against Aston Villa. We got a draw there in a poorly way, then we have won against the Wolf in the same way. Against BBurn we were very lucky to not lose. And then Liverpool made us look like fools. So, our bad form started before Wilkins got the sack, before the Sunderland game and before Essien got that red card.

C ) I don't believe Ramires was awful... He was more the scapegoat than anything else...

Why the f*** would Chelsea want to give away Essien, he is heart of that midfield. So what if he was out form last season, Form is temporary while class is permanent. I hope the news is not correct.

Oh yeah? Tell that to Ronaldinho and kaka. two ex WPOTY who never regained the form that saw them win the prestigious award.

It's even worse in Essien's case considering his game play heavily relies on physical strenght which diminishes with age and injuries. "The sun doesn't shine for ever"

i heard that inter want ramires in exchange for Sneijder!

think that we be a good deal! and we could keep essien!

Leonardo probably wants him because he is brazilian!

i would prefer to keep ramires and give them essien, essien has past his best and ramires is rapidly improving

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You