Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I said we should sign this guy, today I'm saying we MUST sign him. I honestly think we can't win the CL with Fabregas in the pivot. Khedira will give us immense solidity.

I know he is cup tied but he will be a massive help in any game.

Agree with that.

However, I think we are about 3 signings away from CL contention - unless one of the younger AMs massively improves.

I'm not sure we are going to get the PL. City has a much larger squad, which helps them in a long competition like the PL. They've been out of Aguero and Dzeko, and Jovetic comes in and scores for them...

• 3 weeks later...

The Real Madrid is on the verge of signing Lucas Silva, even the president of Cruzeiro has confirmed that the signing is going to do absolutely secure.

I think it's time to go for Sami Khedira. He is the perfect player for a team of Mourinho. Nobody knows / understands better our coach.

I have seen him during his three years at Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho and Khedira are two people with the same mentality and intelligence.

I think his signing would be perfect for us. Khedira would give us a good chance to give our players physical rest.

Khedira can play defensive midfielder, attacking midfielder and midfielder containment in the position of Willian.

Sami Khedira would give us all these possibilities (besides having a very cheap price).

Option 1. Option 2.

Khedira - Matic Fabregas - Khedira

Fabregas Oscar

Option 3. Option 4.

Khedira - Matic Fabregas - Matic

Oscar Khedira - Oscar - Hazard

I think it's an interesting option.

Videos.
1. Sami Khedira vs Brasil Semifinales Mundial 2014.
2.Sami Khedira vs Atletico de Madrid.

I hope your comments.

Regards to all.

The Real Madrid is on the verge of signing Lucas Silva, even the president of Cruzeiro has confirmed that the signing is going to do absolutely secure.

I think it's time to go for Sami Khedira. He is the perfect player for a team of Mourinho. Nobody knows / understands better our coach.

I have seen him during his three years at Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho and Khedira are two people with the same mentality and intelligence.

I think his signing would be perfect for us. Khedira would give us a good chance to give our players physical rest.

Khedira can play defensive midfielder, attacking midfielder and midfielder containment in the position of Willian.

Sami Khedira would give us all these possibilities (besides having a very cheap price).

Option 1. Option 2.

Khedira - Matic Fabregas - Khedira

Fabregas Oscar

Option 3. Option 4.

Khedira - Matic Fabregas - Matic

Oscar Khedira - Oscar - Hazard

I think it's an interesting option.

Videos.

1. Sami Khedira vs Brasil Semifinales Mundial 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1BcwYjdiN4

2.Sami Khedira vs Atletico de Madrid.

I hope your comments.

Regards to all.I'm agaisnt this signing for a few reasons. One it would prevent Ake from getting game time, and we all want him to succeed here. Two, he's injury prone. And finally he just wouldn't improve our squad that much, is he better than Ramires? I'm not so sure. And he wouldn't be happy with having a Mikel like role here.

I'm agaisnt this signing for a few reasons. One it would prevent Ake from getting game time, and we all want him to succeed here. Two, he's injury prone. And finally he just wouldn't improve our squad that much, is he better than Ramires? I'm not so sure. And he wouldn't be happy with having a Mikel like role here.

Yes, what you say has much reason. Are three risks that would have the operation of a hypothetical Khedira signing for us.

First. Yes, Khedira would prevent Nathan Ake to play this season. But I think Jose, for now, is not very keen to put Nathan this season (there is even talk of a loan). Instead, he himself is in favor of putting Mikel in many tough matches, but Mikel is a great little disaster for us sometimes. Khedira would take away the position to Mikel. And, besides, Matic and Fabregas are practically playing all. I think they need a great player, already consolidated, that enable them to get physically rest well at the end of the season. Khedira would occupy that role on our team. He could give rest to Matic, Fabregas, William and Oscar.

Also was a shame the injury that took Nathan Ake in December just when had games in which he could have played. A shame, this guy has a great future for us.

Second. It is true, since his horrific knee injury, he is not the same player and he has had some muscle problems. But in the last two months he has not had muscle problems and has not played only by decision of Ancelotti. But really Khedira injuries are an element of risk if we we considered his signing.

Third. I think Ramires already takes your mind off of our team. It's sad, because Ramires is a great player, but he has disconnected from us this season. Sami Khedira I think if would accept a similar role to that of Mikel, although I think Khedira would play much more than Mikel.

I have seen Sami Khedira in his three seasons with Jose at Real Madrid, and Khedira is a player who at first seems unnecessary, but eventually you realize that it is an indispensable player for his great performance.

But I share the three comments that you made on signing Sami Khedira. Are three risks to consider for us if we consider his move. But in a highly charged party season I can not think of another player best to give physical rest Fabregas and Matic, besides being a very cheap signing. But these three risks do exist.

A very interesting debate.

Regards.

When did I say he would be coming to us?

You didn't but this is Khedira's thread in transfer talk and we are reportedly interested in signing him.

Matic-Fábregas in the pivot works very well, Ramires is much better than him, Mikel is a decent backup, Aké is very promising. I hope Mourinho doesn't want him.

You didn't but this is Khedira's thread in transfer talk and we are reportedly interested in signing him.

Matic-Fábregas in the pivot works very well, Ramires is much better than him, Mikel is a decent backup, Aké is very promising. I hope Mourinho doesn't want him.

He's an upgrade over Mikel, but we shouldn't be after him. We need first team players to improve our squad.

He's an upgrade over Mikel, but we shouldn't be after him. We need first team players to improve our squad.

Mikel and Khedira are different type of players. Obi is a backup for Matic: big, strong, high passing accuracy, lots of tackles.. Khedira is more like a box-to-box. Not a bad player but it'd be pointless to sign him and let Rami go, even if we earned a couple of millions on the Brazilian.

I'm agaisnt this signing for a few reasons. One it would prevent Ake from getting game time, and we all want him to succeed here. Two, he's injury prone. And finally he just wouldn't improve our squad that much, is he better than Ramires? I'm not so sure. And he wouldn't be happy with having a Mikel like role here.

Well if he is injury prone then Ake will still get game time.

>implying Ake gets gametime anyway

141257170559.png

Mikel and Khedira are different type of players. Obi is a backup for Matic: big, strong, high passing accuracy, lots of tackles.. Khedira is more like a box-to-box. Not a bad player but it'd be pointless to sign him and let Rami go, even if we earned a couple of millions on the Brazilian.

I know, but we won't keep both. I predict a lot of activity this summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You