Ramires

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree with the fact Mikel has gotten better. I personally don't think he will get ANY better. But thats just IMO. I would like the best for chels regardless. You know theres those players that keep growing and growing getting better n better. Then there are those players that are supposed to get better but dont. I hope he can be something special though I myself don't see it.

Edited by Pensioner1905

CHELSEA want to wrap up the £17m signing of Benfica star Ramires in time for their pre-season tour of Germany.

Carlo Ancelotti’s squad fly out on Saturday and the Blues boss wants the Brazil midfielder on the trip.

But the Portuguese club are playing hardball and Chelsea may be forced to wait until next week to complete the transfer.

--------------------------

Source:- The Daily Star

--------------------------

Come on Chelsea!! GET THIS DEAL DONE!!!!!

Edited by CJ Revo

Benfica have reportedly convinced Brazil midfielder Ramires to stay for one more season before he completes a big-money move to Chelsea.

Ramires has attracted interest from a number of European clubs and has strongly been linked with an imminent switch to West London.

However, reports in Thursday's Portuguese press claim the 23-year-old has accepted an improved deal in Lisbon and will therefore delay his move to England until next summer.

Tabloid A BOLA says: "The subject is very advanced and the footballer (Ramires) has agreed a significant increase in salary and in others conditions."

Benfica club president Luis Filipe Vieira has allegedly held a meeting with Ramires with the Brazil international "willing to accept the contract extension".

-----------------------------------------

Source:- TeamTalk

FUCK SAKE!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: Are we ACTUALLY going to sign ANYONE other than Benayoun??? :mouthclosed:

Edited by CJ Revo

from teamtalk

Ramires set for Benfica stay - Report

Tabloid A BOLA says: "The subject is very advanced and the footballer (Ramires) has agreed a significant increase in salary and in others conditions."

Benfica club president Luis Filipe Vieira has allegedly held a meeting with Ramires with the Brazil international "willing to accept the contract extension".

mellow.gif

i want us to sign Ramires as he`s a quality young player who would fit in well with us...but if this latest news is true..it makes me feel like we should tell Benfica to go fook themselves...we need a midfield addition now and they seem to be trying to play us like fools...not only over this but Luiz too..

not sure where we go from here tho..perhaps try and hijack the Khedira to Real deal..or/and go for Ozil..can`t believe Tottenham are currently favorites to sign him.

Edited by BlueDrew

*cough* Kim Källström :)

quality player but...

1)He plays for Lyon..who as we know with the Essien saga..don`t hand over their players without kicking and screaming all the way..

2)he`s left footed..and unfortunately we must be the only team in the world who have so many left footers but not many right footers.

3) he`ll soon turn 28...but that`s not as key as point 1 & 2.

you honestly don't believe this then?

No i don't, benfica are just trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of us, he will be a chelsea player within the next week i am sure about it !

Edited by Badboy

not sure where we go from here tho..perhaps try and hijack the Khedira to Real deal..or/and go for Ozil..can`t believe Tottenham are currently favorites to sign him.

we won't go for Khedira! He clearly wants to go to Real Madrid, so there's not much we can do to convince him to think otherwise

No i don't, benfica are just trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of us, he will be a chelsea player within the next week i am sure about it !

I do wish I had as much belief in that statement as you! Although so far, only just the one report in the last 4 hours has been leaked so far, it's not as if the report is worldwide at the moment.

Darmesh Sheth (Sky Sports News): Chelsea likely to sign Ramires in the next 7 days! Not likely to go on the German tour though!

Badboy, you were right to rubbish that earlier report!!

In addition....

RAMIRES PLEADS FOR CHELSEA MOVE

Benfica midfielder Ramires has pleaded with the club to resolve his transfer to Chelsea and release him for his "dream move" to Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea's bid of €20 million is on the table and the Brazilian star is waiting to hear whether or not it is going to be accepted. However, the player has now spoken out in the hope that his desire to move to England gets the ball rolling.

"I know there has been a bid for me from Chelsea, this is a great honour, it is like a dream come true,'' he said in quotes obtained by Soccernet. "I have dreamt of playing in the Premier League and now to have the opportunity to play for the best team in the Premier League and for a club with so much history - it would be my dream.

"I hope this can happen, and I hope that I can help Chelsea to regain the Double and also to win the Champions League next season

"I am looking forward to playing with the likes of John Terry, Petr Cech, Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba, they are amongst the best in the world, to play with players like this under a manager of the stature of Carlo Ancelotti whom I admire and respect, in a club with so much spirit and winning mentality, would be a tremendous privilege.

"In the process I would like everyone to know I had a fantastic year at Benfica, and I respect them a lot, but this is a dream that I cannot let go."

Source:- Soccernet

Edited by CJ Revo

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You