Ramires

oh give me a fucking break! :mouthclosed:

"Sport Lisboa e Benfica denies the player Ramires has issued any statements to the English media, so any word or quotes from the player are inappropriate and not true."

-----------------------------

Source:- Blue Tinted

-----------------------------

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires will be a chelsea player its just a matter of time, he will add pace energy and fight to our midfield. He is also a very good header of the ball, he is someone with a number of different skills like what essien was when we signed him. He is very fast, faster than essien and he likes a good tackle that is what we need, he also gets forward and penetrates up field. Benfica know its a matter of time because ramires's style suits the premiership so much, it will be done soon 20 million deal.

Also Essien will be really happy when we sign him, it will give him the chance to really get forward knowing someone really quick and strong defensively will close the space. Frank Lampard will basically be able to go forward when and how he likes, like the maka days.

Edited by Badboy

Also Essien will be really happy when we sign him, it will give him the chance to really get forward knowing someone really quick and strong defensively will close the space. Frank Lampard will basically be able to go forward when and how he likes, like the maka days.

I totally Agree :) I cant wait for Ramires to come our very own "blue Kenyan" lol with Essien and Ramires and with Franky at the top of the Diamond would be perfect, then al we need is for Gael and Flo to start on opposite wings feeding Didier blue%20scalf.gifUP BLUES

Edited by Jose M

A year ago he did say, upon signing for Benfica, he was only using them as a one year stepping stone to one of Europe's greatest clubs; Benfica knew this was coming. Any attempt to stop it now is only going to ruin there relationship with Ramires.

A year ago he did say, upon signing for Benfica, he was only using them as a one year stepping stone to one of Europe's greatest clubs; Benfica knew this was coming. Any attempt to stop it now is only going to ruin there relationship with Ramires.

are you sure about that? Where did you read about that? Can you find a source?

At the risk of sounding like a mad man I've wanted the Ramires signing more than any other player we have been linked with, more than Aguero, more than Torres. We play a 4-3-3, which means we play with one striker, Didier Drogba is the best lone striker on the planet, he doesnt need replacing. On the wings we have Florent Malouda, Kalou, Benayoun, Sinclair(if he sticks about) and Kakuta can play out wide if needs be. Neither Torres or Aguero are natural widemen.

I thought last season holding midfield was a problem. While Essien is a beast in there, playing him so deep takes away the great attacking threat that is Michael Essien, Obi Mikel showed signs of improvement but the man is so slow and was badly shown up by Sneijder against Inter, I thought last season at times the midfield trio of Ballack, Lampard and Mikel looked insanely slow, add Essien and Ramires to that midfield and its an entirely different outlook.

I rate Ramires highly, I saw him play last Summer in the Confederations Cup on the right wing and I wasn't quite sure why an unknown lad was starting ahead of the likes of Pato. By the end of the tournament, a tournament which Brazil won, I understood why, he was magnificent for Brazil, one of their stars. Even with the limited amount of time he got at the World Cup he still shone in his prefered holding midfield role, entering a man of the match performance against Chile. I really hope Chelsea can wrap this deal up, Id love to see him ready in time for the Community Shield game.

Edited by The Big Drog

A Champions League winning side if we'r so lucky to sign (Ranires and Luiz)

CECH

IVANOVIC LUIZ TERRY COLE

ESSIEN RAMIRES

LAMPARD

GAEL KAKUTA MALOUDA

Drogba

Edited by Jose M

Benfica midfielder Ramires has claimed Chelsea have lodged a bid for his signature.

The Brazil international has been linked with a switch away from Benfica this summer, with Barcelona,spacer.gifReal Madridspacer.gif and Chelseaspacer.gif all mooted as potential suitors.

Ramires has made no secret of his eagerness to join Premier League holders Chelsea, who are said to be in talks with Benfica over a £20million deal.

The 23-year-old is quoted as saying in the Daily Mail: "There has been a bid for me from Chelsea.

"To play for the best team in the Premier League and for a club with so much history, it would be my dream.

"I've had a fantastic year at Benfica but this is a dream that I cannot let go."

Skysports

Dont worry peeps !

I fucking hate Sky Sports News they are so biased towards Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal. They never mention anything bout chelsea We'v put in official bids for Neymar Luiz and Ramires Buuuuuut Nooooooo they will never mention it on Sky FuCKING idiots. Ramires is litrally on our doorstep but Sky dont seem to care.

Benfica midfielder Ramires has claimed Chelsea have lodged a bid for his signature.

The Brazil international has been linked with a switch away from Benfica this summer, with Barcelona,spacer.gifReal Madridspacer.gif and Chelseaspacer.gif all mooted as potential suitors.

Ramires has made no secret of his eagerness to join Premier League holders Chelsea, who are said to be in talks with Benfica over a £20million deal.

The 23-year-old is quoted as saying in the Daily Mail: "There has been a bid for me from Chelsea.

"To play for the best team in the Premier League and for a club with so much history, it would be my dream.

"I've had a fantastic year at Benfica but this is a dream that I cannot let go."

Skysports

Dont worry peeps !

Might help if you read the thread. That's bollocks.

I fucking hate Sky Sports News they are so biased towards Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal. They never mention anything bout chelsea We'v put in official bids for Neymar Luiz and Ramires Buuuuuut Nooooooo they will never mention it on Sky FuCKING idiots. Ramires is litrally on our doorstep but Sky dont seem to care.

That's because SkySports get their sources verified before reporting their stories. It's what makes them one of the most reliable football sources on the internet today, they don't bother putting rumours up, unless an official bid is confirmed, they don't report it.

Might help if you read the thread. That's bollocks.

No it aint befica are just embarrassed, they have refuted the claims to make it look like he could stay. Ramires told them a year ago that benfica was just a stepping stone for him and a soon as a big club came that was it !

That's because SkySports get their sources verified before reporting their stories. It's what makes them one of the most reliable football sources on the internet today, they don't bother putting rumours up, unless an official bid is confirmed, they don't report it.

Well that doesnt make any sense becuase the story of Ramires wanting to leave Benfica is on the SkySports website but then why dont they mention it on their Sports show??

Well that doesnt make any sense becuase the story of Ramires wanting to leave Benfica is on the SkySports website but then why dont they mention it on their Sports show??

They'll wait till Chelsea confirm the bid. With big teams like Chelsea there's always rumours going around about players wanting to leave their clubs for teams like us, remember they quote him from the Daily Mail in their story, so they'll wait till they confirm from Benfica/Chelsea that an official bid has been made.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You