Ramires

You guys are so boring... First you all say we need transfers, we lack people in midfield, our youth isn't ready and than when we finally are on our way to sign someone who is quite good you say we'll lack creativity... Tell me than who was so creative for us in midfield this season? Ballack? Mikel? or Lamps? Somehow we did get a double.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are so boring... First you all say we need transfers, we lack people in midfield, our youth isn't ready and than when we finally are on our way to sign someone who is quite good you say we'll lack creativity... Tell me than who was so creative for us in midfield this season? Ballack? Mikel? or Lamps? Somehow we did get a double.

emo3.gif

That's what i said in my earlier post. This transfer would really limit his game time and ruin his progression.

We got him for 1.5 mil pounds and he could grow out to be the best transfer ever (when you compare the price to his quality).

Starting to hope Ramires doesn't join us more and more. Not because he isn't a good player but because he isn't needed.

If Matic is good enough, he'll play. Simple as that. After his performance in Germany, I think a few of us would be worried at the prospect of him being our only senior midfielder after Mikel, Essien and Frank, two of whom have had BIG injury worries over the past two seasons, and the three players who covered for their injuries (Ballack, Deco, Belletti) are either gone, or likely to go.

Matic will get his opportunities regardless of Ramires. However, for me, Ramires is necessary if we are going to compete for four trophies this season. I don't think what we have in there is ready to play 65 games this season.

We need to improve,last year we depended heavily on Malouda's and Drogba's moments and we know how that worked against Inter Milan.We may get found out this season.

The fact that we won the double clouds people's thoughts.We're not perfect,we won the title by one point.

We need to improve,last year we depended heavily on Malouda's and Drogba's moments and we know how that worked against Inter Milan.We may get found out this season.

The fact that we won the double clouds people's thoughts.We're not perfect,we won the title by one point.

And in 2008/09 Man Utd won by 4 points and in 2007/08 by 2 points. It doesn't change a thing. Premiership is just a close-run league.

Don't let the ending of the season change your view on our 2009/2010 campaign. Yes we won the double in the end and thats a great achievement. But how many ups and downs did we have that season. Twice during the season PL title seemed out of reach. It was a very inconsistent season. Sometimes we looked like the best team in the world and other times we seemed hopeless.

I'm not saying that's because of our midfield but it is one of the main reasons. Many times our midfield play was horrible. They just couldn't reach the attackers or supply them incisive passes. If a opponent really pressured our midfield, our midfielders just couldn't cope with it. They just need to much time on the ball to deliver the right pass.

Think about the CL games versus Inter. We were awfull. Cambiasso almost destroyed our entire midfield on his own. By giving them very little time to make a desicion on what to do with the ball. Midfielders like Sneijder, Iniesta, Xavi, Kaka (Milan days), Van der Vaart, Xabi Alonso, Pirlo already know where they want to pass the ball before they receive the it. All very important players for their team and really make a difference when needed.

If you take a look at the last five CL winners, you'll notice they all had a great creative force(s):

Inter Milan (Sneijder)

Barcelona (Xavi, Iniesta, Messi)

Man Utd (Ronaldo, creative in a different way than the playmakers)

Milan (Pirlo, Kaka, Seedorf)

Barcelona (Deco, Ronaldinho)

That's why i think a great creative player would a fantastic addition. I hope you get what i'm saying

would be a great signing in my eyes and obviously Carlo`s, the man who picks our team and knows what the team needs more than anyone else,so that`s all that matters to me.

i`ve supported the club too long to have man-crushes on individual players and get upset if they don`t get to play every week.....Carlo was a great midfielder who played with some of the greatest players of all time..and coached many great, world class players..i think he`s more than qualified to have better judgement of players than any of us.

If Matic is good enough, he'll play. Simple as that. After his performance in Germany, I think a few of us would be worried at the prospect of him being our only senior midfielder after Mikel, Essien and Frank, two of whom have had BIG injury worries over the past two seasons, and the three players who covered for their injuries (Ballack, Deco, Belletti) are either gone, or likely to go.

Matic will get his opportunities regardless of Ramires. However, for me, Ramires is necessary if we are going to compete for four trophies this season. I don't think what we have in there is ready to play 65 games this season.

You forgot about Benayoun.

I agree with you about adding depth to our squad. But buying a player for 18-20 mil pounds is just too much for adding depth. You can get a player with experience (do not confuse with old) for a lower price if you want to add depth to the squad.

And if you read my earlier posts you would see that i would like a midfielder to join us but just a Ramires type of player. A playmaker is what i think we need since we don't have one (Matic is a playmaker but isn't first XI material yet).

would be a great signing in my eyes and obviously Carlo`s, the man who picks our team and knows what the team needs more than anyone else,so that`s all that matters to me.

i`ve supported the club too long to have man-crushes on individual players and get upset if they don`t get to play every week.....Carlo was a great midfielder who played with some of the greatest players of all time..and coached many great, world class players..i think he`s more than qualified to have better judgement of players than any of us.

Even the best managers make/made mistakes smile.gif.

For example, he let Zola leave halo.gif.

If that's true, I really don't want to think about what might not happen :mellow:

There is 2 posibilitys ... He is really with a problem or is a cover history because he is leaving and he is not gonna play agains spurs

Don't let the ending of the season change your view on our 2009/2010 campaign. Yes we won the double in the end and thats a great achievement. But how many ups and downs did we have that season. Twice during the season PL title seemed out of reach. It was a very inconsistent season. Sometimes we looked like the best team in the world and other times we seemed hopeless.

I'm not saying that's because of our midfield but it is one of the main reasons. Many times our midfield play was horrible. They just couldn't reach the attackers or supply them incisive passes. If a opponent really pressured our midfield, our midfielders just couldn't cope with it. They just need to much time on the ball to deliver the right pass.

Think about the CL games versus Inter. We were awfull. Cambiasso almost destroyed our entire midfield on his own. By giving them very little time to make a desicion on what to do with the ball. Midfielders like Sneijder, Iniesta, Xavi, Kaka (Milan days), Van der Vaart, Xabi Alonso, Pirlo already know where they want to pass the ball before they receive the it. All very important players for their team and really make a difference when needed.

If you take a look at the last five CL winners, you'll notice they all had a great creative force(s):

Inter Milan (Sneijder)

Barcelona (Xavi, Iniesta, Messi)

Man Utd (Ronaldo, creative in a different way than the playmakers)

Milan (Pirlo, Kaka, Seedorf)

Barcelona (Deco, Ronaldinho)

That's why i think a great creative player would a fantastic addition. I hope you get what i'm saying

What? and what about... ummm... Frank Lampard?

Lampard is not a creative player? are yuo telling me that in your opinion Sneijder, Seedorf, van der vart, Xavi Alonso and some more players you have

mention are more creative than lamps? thats bollocks... lamps is one of the most best passers in the world.

20 assists in every season is not enough for you? 20 and 20 this year? beside of him, who can do that?

Lampard shuold be even on top of the list you have made their... right after Messi and Ronaldo, together with Xavi.(consider the present shape).

I always knew Franky is underrated, but i did not know that chelsea fans also not rate him has he deserve..

Edited by nadavTKL

What? and what about... ummm... Frank Lampard?

Lampard is not a creative player? are yuo telling me that in your opinion Sneijder, Seedorf, van der vart, Xavi Alonso and some more players you have

mention are more creative than lamps? thats bollocks... lamps is one of the most best passers in the world.

20 assists in every season is not enough for you? 20 and 20 this year? beside of him, who can do that?

Lampard shuold be even on top of the list you have made their... right after Messi and Ronaldo, together with Xavi.(consider the present shape).

I always knew Franky is underrated, but i did not know that chelsea fans also not rate him has he deserve..

I totaly agreed with U, FranK Lampard is creative player like Gerard is they are the same type of creative/attacking/Shotter, so as Xavi and Iniesta creative/passing/vision.... and like Ronaldinho, CR, MEssi they got all and are more Attackind creative passing and Shoter etc....

I thing I´m understando what U are trying to say... but besides Inter.... The Crack player were the difference.... Kaka, Ronaldinho, CR, Messi....

Now in the case of Inter... the diference was the coach and the Team Work, and a little of luck wish is the one thing Chelsea never had a Little extra Luck.... For example.. Remember the Gosh Goal Agains Liverpool, Remember the Gol of Ronaldinho, Remember the Refere one and another time... Remember the Penalty Shoting agains United... Iniestas Late gol... most of this thing are not Playmaker problem ...

We had a difficul Season beacause of the World Cup..... if U analise Correctly We where not the only team with problems during the Season.... Inter and Barcelona so as Twente and many other teams had a hard time winning there Leagues and Cups.... Barcelona and Inter almost lost it in the last 5 games just like us... We had a terrible Dicember... Barcelona Fail Every end of the month and Inter Fail every time they play CL.... And Barcelona had more Playmaker to rotate and Real Madrid with almost non they were very close...

For me we need a player who make the Diference In the atacking postion... The player who make a move no one is waiting... Like Messi does, Like, CR Does, Like Sneijeder does... and because We only had Lampard it just make thing easier for the other team because they know he is the play maker... That´s Why is always thing that we need Aguero he can make the Diference not Ramires... and do not Belive that i Do not want him I´ll be very happy if he join us... but he is not a playmaker or a player who make the diference... he is a Defensive Midfield and there work is to hold the Rival Playmakers...

Edited by RX8

If that's true, I really don't want to think about what might not happen :mellow:

There's no mention of a move to Chelsea in that article I don't think, it might be word from the club about him not featuring in an upcoming match - he's 'injured' whereas he's more than likely hopefully going to be in London! Its the same as what we're doing with Deco, saying he's 'injured' when he's trying to sign for Fluminense.

I think Ramires could be a good sign' for us. He seems to have a good level, and he's certainly a future really good player.

But... His price is really too much expensive ... This player is not worth more than 15M£...

For me we need a player who make the Diference In the atacking postion... The player who make a move no one is waiting... Like Messi does, Like, CR Does, Like Sneijeder does... and because We only had Lampard it just make thing easier for the other team because they know he is the play maker... That´s Why is always thing that we need Aguero he can make the Diference not Ramires... and do not Belive that i Do not want him I´ll be very happy if he join us... but he is not a playmaker or a player who make the diference... he is a Defensive Midfield and there work is to hold the Rival Playmakers...

I'm totaly agree with you. Aguero is the kind of players whose we really need. In attack, we haven't got a player who can make the difference with his dribbles. Kalou could be this player, but he is too irregular and he is not enough good. In few years, Kakuta will be this player, but for now he yet must get playing time.

Beside, an attack : Malouda - Drogba - Aguero could be awesome !

For me, we have not really need him as a titular. We've got already Obi Mikel and Essien who have the same profile. Lampard will be at the top at least one year, and we've some youngs promising like Matic and Jacob Mellis to succeed him. But I guess he could be a good substitute if we want to win the Champions' and the EPL...

Ramires will represent Chelsea next season, as Record announced in yesterday's edition, and will also go on to win more than twice the salary they earned in the Light that our newspaper has found the proposal of the English champions for the Brazilian international includes a salary of 2 million per season clean, impractical values embodied in the club.

Upon learning of the values in question, Ramires asked the SAD Benfica to take account of the funds involved and the opportunity to substantially improve the financial condition, leaving him to leave the London club. Despite the willingness of both leaders want the actual Jorge Jesus, Benfica SAD also considered to be sensitive to the appeal of the athlete and accept the proposed 22 million from Chelsea, which will allow embodied fit 17 million (11 million of English and six million of the 50 percent of the pass had already sold to an investment fund).

As Luis Filipe Vieira announced yesterday at Benfica TV, the situation is not solely Ramires club since Light has only half of the pass, giving a clear understanding that the departure of Brazilian international is a given almost finished and it is an excellent deal with a player for whom the red paid 7.5 million just a year ago. At present, the parties involved in the process finalize the details that are missing to consummate the deal, know what our newspaper, whether it will materialize in the coming hours, when Benfica will notify the Market Commission (CMVM).

Ramires has not been used by Jorge Jesus at Sunday's meeting with Aston Villa in the Algarve, and everything points to that also do not come tonight with the Spurs since yesterday abandoned his training with ankle complaints, although no was the apparent cause of the injury. In any case hardly the Brazilian international would be used as an injury could put the business at risk and also Benfica coach would not try the strategy for the Super Bowl game next Saturday against FC Porto with a player who will leave the light on any moment.

Agreement to stay only a year in the Light

When switched to cruise by Benfica, it was agreed between the parties involved in the business a kind of verbal agreement that Ramires stayed only one year in the Light The player has even reject a higher bid from FC Porto that he tried to cross into business .

The acquisition was made with strategic partnerships and reds won not only the (higher) income Brazilian player's sports as a capital gain of EUR 9.5 million in just one season.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Benfica/interior.aspx?content_id=455330

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You