Thomas Müller

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His best position is behind the striker I have no idea (or football knowledge) why are we interested in him, given we already have Mata and Hazard.Since 2010 world cup I really like him but I just can't see where would he play.

His best position is behind the striker I have no idea (or football knowledge) why are we interested in him, given we already have Mata and Hazard.Since 2010 world cup I really like him but I just can't see where would he play.

He plays on the right wing more often than in the center.

If he is truely available, I would take him over Hulk in a heart beat. Excellent player with tons of energy. He is also one of the best technical players in the world.

I appreciate he's a talent but he hasn't been first choice at bayern this season. Being as good a team as champions league runners up, that wouldn't make a difference for most clubs...

But we're european champions and ain't no chance i'm accepting anyone's backups :D

Bayern,probably hardest club in the world to sign a quality player from. at this stage i highly doubt the validity of the rumour that he`s available.

i`d take him over Hulk if he becomes available tho. nothing against Hulk,just think Muller is better option due to age and probably a lil cheaper,experience and proven in higher level of competitions etc..

"MULLER" SUPPOSED TO BE NAME OF YOGHURT BRAND, NOT NAME OF FOOTBALLER.

WHY DOES FOOTBALLER HAVE NAME OF YOGHURT BRAND!? I NEED ANSWERS! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Bayern and Inter Milan are reportedly in talks over a deal for him... well thats a rumor I seen on twitter! Looked into it a bit and found a few sources this is one of them, well an interview with Muller about the speculation.

Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller has added fuel to speculations linking him with a move away from Alianz Arena.

The Germany international has lost his starting place under Jupp Heynckes near the end of the season and is currently unhappy with his status at the club.

Muller could decide to leave after what was a very disappointing season for Bayern and he now admits the lack of playing time is a problem.

"This was new to me, and difficult,” the forward was quoted as saying in Sport Bild.

The 22-year-old then explained that Inter had already made an offer for his services.

“Inter want me and I will think about it. There has been an offer."

Muller started his career at Bayern Munich, but exploded onto the big stage during season 2009/2010, before helping Germany win third place at the 2010 World Cup with no less than five goals at tournament finals.

The player started this season as a first team regular, but was left on the bench in several high-profile games near the end of the campaign.

He, nonetheless, managed to score in the Champions League final against Bayern, but that did not prove enough for the title.

http://www.teamstats...nter-hint/77191

Oddly enough it says he scored against Bayern but we all know he scored against us :( Still Champions of Europe, enough said!

Bayern and Inter Milan are reportedly in talks over a deal for him... well thats a rumor I seen on twitter! Looked into it a bit and found a few sources this is one of them, well an interview with Muller about the speculation.

http://www.teamstats...nter-hint/77191

Oddly enough it says he scored against Bayern but we all know he scored against us :( Still Champions of Europe, enough said!

unless his contract is running out soon..he can cry himself the Mississippi river, ain`t gonna change a thing..he`ll stay in Munich until they decide they don't want him any more.

unless his contract is running out soon..he can cry himself the Mississippi river, ain`t gonna change a thing..he`ll stay in Munich until they decide they don't want him any more.

They are gonna have to offload someone tbh, they have Pizzaro coming in as a back up striker and Shaqiri from Basel who is a winger so possibly one of Ribery/Robben/Muller will go if he is to get games or they will loan him out.

As far as I know too, he really does play best at RW. What they said when analyzing the CL Final:"Muller is not as effective as Kroos on the AMC, but he can not take Robben's spot either. He became a sub, because of the quality trio and a bunch of injury-troubles, far as I know tho. Him over Hulk would be cheaper and better, but I don't know how possible it is.

He plays on the right wing more often than in the center.

Starts this season: 41

Starts in CAM: 21

Starts in RW: 19

Starts in LW: 1

Rating in CAM: 7.35

Rating in RW: 7.21

Rating in LW: 6.05

In all honesty while he is a good player unless we get rid of Sturridge or don't buy Hulk I cannot see the use of him. Hazard can cover Mata and Marin can cover Hazard and I feel defensively Hulk is better as well as something a bit different with his long shots instead of passing/dribbling game that Mata and Hazard play.

We don't need Muller. They have been trophy less for 2 seasons and he has not really contributed that much, hence why he has been dropped. I don't think Chelsea are interested in him at all, just newspaper stories.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You