Thomas Müller

Sources in Germany are claiming that Bayern Munich man Thomas Muller is now Carlo Ancelotti’s number one summer transfer target. The young attacker has had a fantastic World Cup thus far, scoring four goals to help the Germans to the semi-finals.

The 20 year old adaptable attacker was a relative unknown until this season when he established himself as a crucial part of Louis Van Gaal’s side, scoring 19 goals during the Bavarian club’s double winning success. He has followed up with some superb performances for his country to make himself indispensable to Joachim Low’s plans.

Ancelotti has been looking at various potential targets as he looks to freshen up his somewhat ageing Stamford Bridge side and has reportedly earmarked the powerfully built youngster as a signing he is very keen on making. He may have his work cut out however as Muller has only recently signed a new contract keeping him at the Allianz Arena until 2013 however the allure of a move to the Premier League may tempt the talented Munich man.

Roman Abramovich has stated that he would back Ancelotti’s attempts to bring in new faces following the departure of Michael Ballack and Joe Cole and the likely exit of Portuguese veteran Deco and would be more than happy to fund a move for the player thought to be valued at around £22m.

---------------------------------------

Source:- caughtoffside.com

---------------------------------------

I gotta say it, I watched him play against Argentina today, he scared the living dayights out of their defence. He's a really good player to be linked with, but I doubt if Bayern would want to sell.

I mean, £22 million is not that much of a British record breaking amount, but Bayern will want more money for him I would imagine because of his outstanding World Cup performances.

In conclusion.. Great player, but Bayern won't want to sell.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well said CJ, Bayern wont let him go for any price. first because he is German and second, he is a rising star.

one thing i am not sure is where he actually plays because the boy is in everywhere on the pitch lol.

Bayern the hardest club in the world to get a good player from...Real Madrid and Barca often buy too many players so you got a chance of buying a decent player off them..especially Real,because they write off players too quickly after buying them..

Bayern though..even if the player wants to leave,if they don`t want him to go then the player will have to wait until his contract runs out...also Bayern have no money worries..no reason to sell other than if they get an offer for a player that is well over their own evaluation of the player,which is usually a lot more inflated than other teams evaluations of the player.

i`d love us to get Muller but i think we got a better chance of getting Ozil than him..also Khedira plays for Stuttgart i believe....we may have a chance of buying off the other german clubs but very little chance with Bayern.

I wondered when we'd be linked to Muller, he's been great so far this World Cup and really impressed me. He also had a superb season for Bayern. I think he scored 20 goals for them in his first full season as a professional.

No way would Bayern sell him, they have no reason to and he has no reason to leave.

He's at a big club who are doing very well and is quite possibly the best player of the world cup. With Bayern's track record they will ask for a lot of money, sadly I just can't see this one happening!

in as much as he is a good player, lets not spend money on this kind of transfers considering the fact that we can have our own Muller type of player from the club's youngstars. just one year ago, this boy was heardly known. after turning pro, he was given a chance to prove himself and voila.... Chelsea are going crazy for his signature.

In Matic, Kakuta, Borini, Bruma, Cork and MM, we have real talent that need exposure and confidence. Hope they will be given a chance to proove themselves.

IMO one more signing is enough for us. super signing, maybe Aguero.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1292398/Thomas-Muller--Co-sale-Manchester-United-Chelsea-warned-Bayern-Munich.html

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said

:

'If any club should make an approach for one of our players, it would be useless. Our reaction would always be the same: No way, absolutely no way.

'We are not eager to start any negotiation about our players. We won't sell any of these players.

'The quality of our team is important. And we are in a very comfortable situation, in that we don't have financial pressure at all.

Not going to happen. We've been linked with the entire German midfield right from Schweini, Ozil, Khedira and now Muller. In the end, we'll end up with Meireles or someone else who's not the current flavour of the month.

Edited by Madmax201010

Indeed.. ive been thinkin the exact same... if we signed everyone we were linked with, we'd be overcrowded with Germans and may aswell play in the bundesliga ... but..sayin that...wouldnt mindm uller ozil and schweinsteiger lmao...suppose im chatting shit really aint i lol but yeah i don't think we should go for Meireles. we can do much, much better.

Edited by TrueChelseaBlue

• 1 month later...

Muller would fit perfectly in Anelka's position, though chances are 5% that Chelsea will even think of sending a bid, since Bayern will give their best to keep him and they basically made him. Hmmm Germans really don't like to much selling their players to other clubs.

Muller would fit perfectly in Anelka's position, though chances are 5% that Chelsea will even think of sending a bid, since Bayern will give their best to keep him and they basically made him. Hmmm Germans really don't like to much selling their players to other clubs.

Holy shit stop bumping up old threads!

I'm not the only one getting annoyed then...

You're not. Threads for like Muller and Schweinsteiger shouldn't be re-commented on because its pretty clear its not gonna happen. I'd be surprised if Chelsea signed anyone else during this Transfer Window, i think its becoming clear that Ramires was our big summer signing, with Benayoun as a sneaky little bargain haha

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You