Thomas Müller

I really like Muller, but I can see him being a once club man at Bayern Munich. He is very versatile and his playing style reminds me of Wayne Rooney.

Muller can play at: RW, CAM, CF

Rooney can play at: LW, CAM, CF

I would prefer Muller over Hulk...buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it isn't going to happen.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germans don't really leave Germany anyway. Similar to how the Italians and English prefer their home countries.

Yah, it's a tendency, that's why young guys like mario gotze still dont wanna move, his decision is understandable, as he is in a great position with dortmund though.

Bayern Munich is a difficult club to deal with though, they are difficult to sell, and are meticulous with the media when they buy.

Their sporting director nearly ridiculed ozil,sahin,khedira among others when press and media asked him about how those players would do in bayern.

Starts this season: 41

Starts in CAM: 21

Starts in RW: 19

Starts in LW: 1

Rating in CAM: 7.35

Rating in RW: 7.21

Rating in LW: 6.05

In all honesty while he is a good player unless we get rid of Sturridge or don't buy Hulk I cannot see the use of him. Hazard can cover Mata and Marin can cover Hazard and I feel defensively Hulk is better as well as something a bit different with his long shots instead of passing/dribbling game that Mata and Hazard play.

I appologize. He plays on the right wing just as often as he plays behind the striker. I agree that there is no need to buy him if we get Hulk, however I would take hi over Hulk in a heart beat.

I don't rate Muller really a lot. He is a good player with amazing work rate and great intelligence but he is not as creative as Silva or Mata for AMF position, he is not explosive and fast like Hazard and Hulk for the wings and he can't play well as a lone forward...good lad and a versatile player, but certainly not someone who you want to pay for a hefty sum of money.

Besides, no way Bayern would consider selling unless they received a big offer which Muller at the moment isn't worth.

If we lose Sturridge, he's worth considering. But, Sturridge would leave for a lot less than it would take to bring Mueller in, so it still wouldn't be smart business on our part.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You