Would You Boo?

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will you boo Joe Cole when he comes back?

If I had a chance to be at Chelsea match rolleyes.gif I wouldn't boo him but as zolayes said I wouldn't cheer him too. I'm so pissed at him right now! I mean look at Ballack he wanted his wages half cut just to get this 2 years contract, just to play in Euro 2012 and Joey just wants more money. From what I remember he wants 40 thousand pay rise and we wanted to give him 20 more to his 80,000. He is just too greedy. He said that being injuried Chelsea player is 2nd best job after being Chelsea player and he didn't accept contract because he wanted 20 thousand more? We let him recover from his injury, he did play, maybe not as much as he wanted, but what is he expecting? He was shite and he wanted to play full matches? It sucks because I liked that we had 2 Coles in our team. It was something not seen elsewhere. I'm sad to see him go, but it's his decision.

Thanks for 7 years now GTFO greedy *****.

Nah, just kidding.

Bye Joe!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very proud of the fact that when former players return we give them a warm welcome. No matter who they are and who they left us for they always seem to get a warm reception when they return. I expect Joe Cole to be no different.

I'm very proud of the fact that when former players return we give them a warm welcome. No matter who they are and who they left us for they always seem to get a warm reception when they return. I expect Joe Cole to be no different.

DONT remember Gallas being welcomed back

I actually think he has done the club good by leaving us. I do think he has seen kakuta in training and he has thought bloody hell, he is pretty good with the ball at his feet. Face it he has seen some of our young players like kakuta stoch and sturridge and he has thought they are going to improve 10 fold while i will never improve at the age of 28. That interview were he he said kakuta will entertain chelsea fans in the future. Then he said to skysports news "kakuta has all the talent in the world", then on top of that he has a prime malouda in front of him too, plus a player i really like in yuri zhirkov. I really like yuri i think he is brilliant, he is a better more direct player than what joe cole i think he would be really dangerous playing on the wing. I would not mind him playing in a front three with malouda and Drogba, 2 left footed wingers next to Drogba like the robben and duff days, kakuta and stoch swapping with them. Or we can have a diamond with zhrirov on the left wih essien sitting with lampard on the right and flo behind anelka and Drogba. Kakuta can swap with malouda or zhirkov.

Edited by Badboy

It's unbelievable how press can twist the fans opinion of a player.Joe was one of the few genuine Chelsea supporters we had playing in our club and was probably the most naturally gifted football player to wear a blue shirt after the great Zola.He has struggled with injuries but he was always happy to play for Chelsea.I remember how happy I was the day we signed him,I think some remember only the last 2 years.

He gave us moments like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1nUJgBffs&feature=player_embedded

but some ouf our own fans would boo him.

Uneffing believable. doh.gif

Kakuta could well become twice the player Cole was at his best if we give him the playing time he needs to develop.

I agree he has way more tools in his box then what cole had when he was young, i would say cole was more skillful at that age but kakuta has better ball control pace vision passing and a slightly better shot. French forward players know how to hit the ball sweetly like henry anelka benzema gourcuff , and he is another one, his left foot is dangerous !

Edited by Badboy

Obviously the fans singing Joey Cole we want you to stay is not enough for him.

But I would not boo him at all, when his career is over people wont remember that he left us for whatever reason he has they will remember all the hard work on the pitch, the important goals he scored to help us win 3 premiership titles and the kind of player he was that gave it his all everytime he put on the Chelsea shirt. We have to deal with the fact players leave for whatever reasons but we will always have the memories.

It will hurt to see him in a rival shirt but fans shouldn't forget what he gave the club.

Those that will be quick to boo him are probably the same ones that booed the whole team during the Everton match at Stamford Bridge during the last season, not Proper Chels. As pointed out we as fans should remember the contribution Joey made during his time at the club.

Gallas was booed on his first return to the Bridge. On every other occasion i haven't heard anything.

The only thing i've heard is you're a c***, you're a c*** and you'll always be a c***, you'll always be a c***, Gallas, Gallas