Andy Carroll

James

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll's goal against Liverpool just shows you why a striker like him would be so ideal for us! But we could be looking at a summer coup rather than a January one! Newcastle won't want to sell their prize assets in the form they're currently in!

lol lol....you wish

10-15 million for him would be a steal! 7 million would be burglary

hes english and were chelsea.......expect something 'round 24-26 million for him.......probably more......

agree his price is going week by week ,,,at least 20mill now ..rather have aguerro ...

Carroll's goal against Liverpool just shows you why a striker like him would be so ideal for us! But we could be looking at a summer coup rather than a January one! Newcastle won't want to sell their prize assets in the form they're currently in!

lets hope thats true n we get him.......doesnt matter whether they wanna sell or not if the right offer comes, they will sell.......

n if the player wants to leave, they will've to let him go......like sw-p n boulahrouz......

Roman's not going to spend that much.

Plus, Aguero's wage demands are out of our reach, or that's what I read in the summer anyway.

True.

I really do like Carroll though. He is a real talent and will only get better. I was aware we inquired about him in the summer so at least he is on our radar.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You