Andy Carroll

James

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it was BBC who was reporting. goal.com and trifootball were just reproducing what BBC said.

but yeah, about the comments above. well, well, well, who needs Andy Caroll for 7 millions, when we have Borini and Sturridge...

He has a mold of Shearer imo, and £7 million would be a steal!

But he would most likely go at 10-15 million. Would rather have Lukaku, but he is making a name for himself in the EPL.

You'd rather have Lukaku than Carroll (given a choice?).. Interesting..

He has a mold of Shearer imo, and £7 million would be a steal!

But he would most likely go at 10-15 million. Would rather have Lukaku, but he is making a name for himself in the EPL.

lol lol....you wish

10-15 million for him would be a steal! 7 million would be burglary

hes english and were chelsea.......expect something 'round 24-26 million for him.......probably more......

Carroll is 20, Lukaku is 17.

Carroll has PL experience, and Lukaku has CL expreince.

Would you rather have Shearer or a younger Drogba?

It's a close one I'll tell you that. But, just for now, I'd have Carroll. I don't mean any offence (to anyone who takes it), but the Belgian league isn't very impressive compared to the Premier League and so we don't really know if Lukaku would adapt (don't get me wrong, I hope he will but still..). You're right on the CL experience but Anderlecht have not gone that far, but the experience is still important. So for now, based on establishing himself in the PL, I'd rather have Carroll. But when (if..) we sign Lukaku hopefully my mind will change :)

I think that for Chelsea and english football, is better Andy Carroll than Lukaku. It will be really great if English Team have a central foward that plays in Chelsea. I think its stupid things like 6+5, that Sepp Blatter want to introduce, to the other hand I think that Chelsea should always have some important english characters in the squad.

I think we don't need to buy striker now.We have enough.We need defender.Carroll isn't bad player.He is young and he will play very nice in the team with Drogba.They will be very good double with him and the others team defenders will be scared.But for now i think will be better to buy new defender.

Would you rather have Shearer or a younger Drogba?

I'd rather have a Shearer-type player because we don't have a player who poaches for goals. Drogba is a strong striker who scores lots of goals but he isn't a poacher like RvN used to be for United.

I think we would benefit from a player like Carroll but I doubt that Newcastle would want to sell him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You