Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Am back from Anfield.

Well what a game abit pissed off really because we pld well. we had 2 good goals and i could jump up and shout for both of them sitting next to my brother in the liverpool stand. i had to stay quiet for both goals!

but hey we won and it was a very good game for us and beating liverpool at liverpool will give us a big boost for wigan

LOVE THE Chelsea FANS SHOUTING CHANNEL 5! SO FUNNY!!!!!!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant performance after we got the goal, looked a bit edgy and nervous before then but thanks to a wonderful defence splitting through ball by Stevie G, we took command and deservedly won. We looked so comfortable in the 2nd half, Anelka, Lampard and the back 4 were absolutely magnificent and we really do have one hand on the trophy now for sure. I thought Kalou and Malouda had off days (obviously u lot didn't) but we got the win and that's all that matters now.

2 games from glory and history. Wigan at home, Portsmouth at Wembley. Couldn't ask for anything better.

I'm sort of glad United won. It means we won't get complacent and will more than likely get the job done next week.

And if Chelsea win against Wigan and win the title, players will celebrate it straight on the pitch, and not in the bus or in the dressing room, as it could happen today.

The only need is to beat Wigan. Boys please, finish it, do the job and then lalala

Winning the title at home would be very apt, because its at Stamford Bridge where we technically have won it. Our home record is fucking brilliant - only City and Everton have left with points (so far).

All in all, a decent record, Wigan have only scored 2 goals in 4 visits. Plus Wigan are pretty much safe from relegation should they beat Hull on Monday, so by the time they play us they won't have much to play for other than pride.

lol...Wigan season is over man. They are safe, even if they lose the last 2 games and Hull win all...Hull, Portsmouth and Burnley are alreayd in second division.

Here in Poland, majority of Man Utd's fans think Wigan's game will end in first minutes and that we will crush them. They now it's over for them, which is strange, because they are the one that think Man Utd will always win something. They are complaining about Berbatov, Carrick and some stupid decisions made by SAF. Well I just can't agree with them more :D! This time is ours! Let's hope we can keep it for another 5 years or so :rolleyes:

COME ON Chelsea! blue%20scalf.gif

If Reina hadn't have played we might have got a hockey score. We were deadly yesterday and I wish we'd have gone for the jugular; Liverpool were there for the taking and we could have got another one or two goals I feel.

Left my house at 5am and only just got back - long day but well worth it. :yes:

I left my house at 3.30am yesterday, and was absolutely shattered by the time I got home, but as you say it was well worth it. Can just some it all up in one word A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

We're Gonna Win the League, We're Gonna Win the League, And now you're gonna believe us, And now you're gonna believe us,And now you're gonna believe us,We're Gonna Win the League. :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

586bc078882191.gif

You probably won't have seen this on tv but when this was taken we were singing Carlo give us a wave. At first I don't think he could understand and carried on watching the game but Ray Wilkins stood up and told him then he waved back about 3 times, he was loving it. :D

You probably won't have seen this on tv but when this was taken we were singing Carlo give us a wave. At first I don't think he could understand and carried on watching the game but Ray Wilkins stood up and told him then he waved back about 3 times, he was loving it. :D

A moment of Proper Chels I thought :P