Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking man united cunts and their smug faces :shoot:

We better wipe that next week!Not put on an even bigger one

Every team needed to drop points didnt grrr to them.Oh well...down to us...

Edited by Laylabelle

surprise ..very little fergie time ....still we can wait another weekblue%20scalf.gif

And we won and wanting to drop points rather then having lost/drawn and needing to...

Yeh 3 mins.. if they were loosing be god knows how long

Yeh a must win!! If we loose this league now...god!! Espically by a point due to a last minute fuck up or something

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!Need the team that won today and last week to show.Not an over confident lot!

Edited by Laylabelle

Now I hope we dont choke on the last day. Wigan's Heskey's header spoilt our title hopes 2 season's back. I hope we stuff them by 5 goals and complete 100 goals in the league.

I am more nervous for this match than I was for Liverpool

Now I hope we dont choke on the last day. Wigan's Heskey's header spoilt our title hopes 2 season's back. I hope we stuff them by 5 goals and complete 100 goals in the league.

Same.The thought of a last min...then having them come out after for their lap.God doubt that go down well and that equalsier is what worries me.Remembering that ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Defintly need a big win! Make up for the 3-1 defeat.And make it less nervey.Cup final here we come!!!

Expect a whole week of Fergie mind games

Edited by Laylabelle

Screw the 100 league goals record, just get a win next weekend IMO.

Last 4 games at home to Wigan in the League

08/09 - Chelsea 2-1 Wigan Athletic

07/08 - Chelsea 1-1 Wigan Athletic

06/07 - Chelsea 4-0 Wigan Athletic

05/06 - Chelsea 1-0 Wigan Athletic

All in all, a decent record, Wigan have only scored 2 goals in 4 visits. Plus Wigan are pretty much safe from relegation should they beat Hull on Monday, so by the time they play us they won't have much to play for other than pride.

Last 4 games at home to Wigan in the League

08/09 - Chelsea 2-1 Wigan Athletic

07/08 - Chelsea 1-1 Wigan Athletic

06/07 - Chelsea 4-0 Wigan Athletic

05/06 - Chelsea 1-0 Wigan Athletic

All in all, a decent record, Wigan have only scored 2 goals in 4 visits. Plus Wigan are pretty much safe from relegation should they beat Hull on Monday, so by the time they play us they won't have much to play for other than pride.

even if they loose to hull, they are still up.