Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh! I hope the players dont get over confident.Dont think Carlo let them though he defintly aint.They're all aware of next week so hopfully....

Fullham 1 0 West Ha..dont really matter West Ham safe anyway

Edited by Laylabelle

Let's hope we can make this season more exceptional and win both league and fa cup, score 100 goals and have Drogba be top scorer. We already beat all teams of Big 4 twice.

If we can make all of the above happen, don't you think Ancelotii will be our best manager ever?

Most of us here are already sure about the league, I hope our players don't believe the same because we all know what could happen.Wigan somehow beat us in the 1st round so we'll have to stay focused.Until then :dance:

Yes i seen the Chelsea fan go mental when we scored in the liverpool section :lol:. Oh yes we are the best team in england again come on Chelsea fc :champions::champions::champions::champions:

Quote from Rudolph:

"It's not what we wanted - that's for sure. I thought Liverpool could do something. It's hard to expect them to win against Chelsea. The first goal? It can happen and I'm sure Gerrard will regret it, but it's happened. We've got to do our job - that's the pride and history of the club. We can't win everything. If we win today we can take it to the last day. It's that simple."

Did anyone else see the Chelsea fan go mental when Lampards goal went in at the front of the stand surrounded by Liverpool fans ?

:lol:

Oh my god hahaha!! I saw that, he's was giving it some wasn't he??? LMAO!!

No i didn't spot this :P But i have seen Torres , he look very very sad !!

I can see Torres leaving Liverpool this summer! Now that they lost to us they can't get fourth place, and if City get into the Champions League I see them making a big bid for him, and Liverpool will have to consider the offer because of their financial status.