Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Love how Man U fans have forgotten the amount of OGs they've had this season for them..and that Frank scored as well....and that we were the better team in general.Shame they cant give us creditand even more reason we cant fuck up Sunday

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a day, sorry for only just getting on here to comment about the L'pool game, I was in Dortmund this weekend, a weekend away to go and see Boruissia Dortmund V Wolfsburg, I would recommned anyone who has never been there to go and check out the 28,000 standing terrace at Dortmund it is amazing!!! OH I hope we dont sign Dzeko although he scored he was rubbish terrible finishing.

Anyway back to the proper game, after being so nervous last week I am so happy this week. Didnt think any L'pool players really looked interested but hey who cares, just won more win will do it. Starting to get a little nervous again already. C'mon Chelsea!!!