Who would you rather?

46 members have voted

1. 1. Pato, Aguero or Villa?

• Aguero
    • Pato
    • Neither
    • Villa

We have been linked with both Aguero and Pato over recent weeks, but surely we can't sign them both! Who would you rather Chelsea sign?

I would rather Aguero I think he is a more complete player.

Edit: Added Villa

Edited by we hate scouse

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguero

Pato is too light for the Premier League if you ask me. And he is way too injury prone. It would be a waste of money, paying something like 50 mil pounds for an injury prone player. Also, he isnt having his best season.

Aguero is small but strong and he isnt too injury prone. He too isnt having his best season but Atletico isnt having a good season. Very inconsistent. But he has proven in the past that he is a great player and has a bright future. And like we hate scouse said, he is more complete.

Aguero can dribble his way into the box from tight areas of the pitch. Pato's pace and movement and raw abilty to finish with both feet and with his head edges it for me. I think daniel sturridge will be a really good striker soon, he has real pace and is very similar too pato (style wise) plus he can finish too.

Edited by Badboy

Aguero for me. I think he would fit in perfectly here because he can also play as a SS. As far as i'm aware Pato is an out an out Striker. With Carlo likeing the christmas tree formation he can sit behind Drogba and work his magic. Also in the 4-3-3 recently (most notably yesterday against Stoke) he let the forwards roam. Aguero would be perfect for that i think.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You