• Aguero
    • Pato
    • Neither
    • Villa

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguero.....He's done it against the top teams, he's got the physique, really reminds me of Carlos Tevez and he's very composed oh and he's said he wants to come. That's enough for me. Pato is a bit lightweight, not a premiership type player for me.

I genuinely believe Sergio Aguero is on his way to the Bridge anyway

Edited by OllieCFC

Aguero is not as consistent as pato though. Pato is very very consistent aguero blows hot and cold, pato is the better player but he has his injuries !

Same can be said for Pato, i have watched alot of AC games this season and he goes to sleep sometimes and just cant get in the game. Both player do not have the service that they would get here. So either way they would both be great signings.

Regardless of how old Villa is, he is batter than both, and he has consistently proven he can score goals by scoring 20 or more per season in la liga for the last five years. In my opinion he is the best striker in the world alongside Samuel Eto'o and Drogba, would be a massive aquisition and would definatly improve our current squad and attacking options and would make a serious statement of intent if we want to win the champions league

Regardless of how old Villa is, he is batter than both, and he has consistently proven he can score goals by scoring 20 or more per season in la liga for the last five years. In my opinion he is the best striker in the world alongside Samuel Eto'o and Drogba, would be a massive aquisition and would definatly improve our current squad and attacking options and would make a serious statement of intent if we want to win the champions league

Reminds me of when we went for Sheva, instead of other younger strikers. Like Fernando Torres, for example. We were being linked to him quite a lot before he went to 'Poo.

Reminds me of when we went for Sheva, instead of other younger strikers. Like Fernando Torres, for example. We were being linked to him quite a lot before he went to 'Poo.

We cannot keep comparing every player above 28 to Sheva, it is simply ignorant to think like that. Sheva was a mistake, but I do not believe age was the main factor, Drogba is 32 and he is fine, Anelka is 31 and he too is fine, so why wouldnt Villa at 29 be fine?

We cannot keep comparing every player above 28 to Sheva, it is simply ignorant to think like that. Sheva was a mistake, but I do not believe age was the main factor, Drogba is 32 and he is fine, Anelka is 31 and he too is fine, so why wouldnt Villa at 29 be fine?

Sure, but why not buy a player who we can get more years out of? Instead of going for a player whom we'll have to start to look for replacements in 2 years?

We went for DD and Essien when they were 26 and 22 respectively. Or how about Ivanovic and Bosingwa? We bought they were only 24 and 25 and now we won't have to worry about the right-back position for several more years. Why not do the same thing always?

Sure, but why not buy a player who we can get more years out of? Instead of going for a player whom we'll have to start to look for replacements in 2 years?

We went for DD and Essien when they were 26 and 22 respectively. Or how about Ivanovic and Bosingwa? We bought they were only 24 and 25 and now we won't have to worry about the right-back position for several more years. Why not do the same thing always?

I agree with this philosophy, however it cannot always be applied, it depends on the clubs circumstances. If Drogba or Anelka were to leave at the end of this season then I feel we would need to replace them with someone like David Villa, if they dont then we would simply be adding quality the squad and then it would be great to bring in a young player.

I've added to that vote too!

I don't see the point really

Does Aguerro really cut it? he's had a bad season and before that it was mixed, everyone just wants him because he's young and nearly proven, if that's the case I prefer Pato, puts more heart in it and can do it on the very big stages.

I don't think we'll get him.

I've added to that vote too!

I don't see the point really

Does Aguerro really cut it? he's had a bad season and before that it was mixed, everyone just wants him because he's young and nearly proven, if that's the case I prefer Pato, puts more heart in it and can do it on the very big stages.

I don't think we'll get him.

Bad season!!!!! Are you having a bubble?! 20 goals and 8 assists in 49 games for Atletico is fantastic. The service he is getting is appalling yet he still manages to shine!

anyone who is doubting aguero's abilities knows nothing about football .....

aguero is a mix between messi and tevez he has the skill, the heart, the pace and passion ..... and he is one of the best finishers in the world

he will come to Chelsea and then you will believe me ....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You