Chelsea vs Bolton

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i live in america i was lucky to catch the second half online and i got to say the best thing beside the 3 points ;) was the atmosphere

I havent herd the bridge singing that loud for awhile, particularly around the 55th minute i loved it the whole stadium sang together, anyone know what song they sang?

This game was really tense you could tell the players really did not want to concede a goal. We have to take the game to spurs at 3 point lane and then beat stoke. I think this is the last season for ballack and deco so lets send them off with a league title !

I think my pre-match worries about the team selection were fairly justified as that was one tense affair!!! We really cannot play without a creative influence behind the main forward and we looked so much more attacking once Malouda and J.Cole were on. With 5 games remaining are we really saying these players cannot cope with that?

Back to the team that has been working for Tottenham please or i may just not make it to the end of the season :)

Gives us something to work on for the summer though for sure, a creative midfielder and a winger are priority...

I had a such a great time at the match! Even though it was stressful i had a great laugh in the matthew harding stand and in the So bar before the match! Met ancellotti and anelka and few other players after and got in photos's!! Important 3 points..fucking delighted! :D

I think my pre-match worries about the team selection were fairly justified as that was one tense affair!!! We really cannot play without a creative influence behind the main forward and we looked so much more attacking once Malouda and J.Cole were on. With 5 games remaining are we really saying these players cannot cope with that?

Back to the team that has been working for Tottenham please or i may just not make it to the end of the season smile.gif

Gives us something to work on for the summer though for sure, a creative midfielder and a winger are priority...

I assume you mean a right sided winger ..as we have yuri ,,malouda ,,kakuta and soon tore

I assume you mean a right sided winger ..as we have yuri ,,malouda ,,kakuta and soon tore

Will Zhirkov be used as a winger? I would count Malouda and Cole and wingers, probably Kalou will stay too... i would like to see us bring in a top class winger to push Malouda and Cole. Kakuta and Stoch will be there to try and break through but won't be relied upon much..... Tore is some way off first team appearances.

Personally would not mind moving Kalou out and having Stoch regulary involved as he is quality but i doubt it would happen.

very important that Sp*rs beat Arsenal 2-1 tonight.... of course now the weekend's game is a lot tougher now because they will have the belief they can get 4th place and they will want to win, especially at home.

Man City are fighting for it too however, so they will want to beat Man United at home as well. They did it in the Carling Cup.

The game against Sp*rs this weekend is a VERY important game!