Chelsea vs Bolton

I hope that when Ballack drives home, his car is crushed by two lorries sandwiching his car, crushing his legs that forces amputation, his spine crushed forcing him to be paralyzed on the whole body and been force to have an oxygen supply machine, because that means he would never happen to play again. He is so fucking useless.

:ballack:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that when Ballack drives home, his car is crushed by two lorries sandwiching his car, crushing his legs that forces amputation, his spine crushed forcing him to be paralyzed on the whole body and been force to have an oxygen supply machine, because that means he would never happen to play again. He is so fucking useless.

No need.

I don't understand Ballack bashing at times. But this is out of order.

:rolleyes:

Edited by .Citra

Does Owen Coyle know what he's talking about? Seriously he needs to be sent to the crazy house! This bird interviewing him needs to ask him about some of the dodgy decisions that go Bolton's way!

He's going on like "oh they'll be champions with these kind of officials" that's fucking disgraceful! how can he say that.

Edited by Randall

Yeah, we're quite lucky Bolton didn't equalise or get a penalty given.

Had flashbacks of Wigan a couple of seasons ago, and everton, last min goals from Heskey and Cahill went to contributing to us not winning the league that year

Does Owen Coyle know what he's talking about? Seriously he needs to be sent to the crazy house! This bird interviewing him needs to ask him about some of the dodgy decisions that go Bolton's way!

He's going on like "oh they'll be champions with these kind of officials" that's fucking disgraceful! how can he say that.

We deserve to have a bit of luck and decisions going our way this season.

I'm sorry but when Ballack is playing, what ever formation we use, it is like playing with goddamn 10 men instead of 11, at least with Deco - even if he has the same pace of Ballack and is a little injury prone - contributes much more to the game and is more beneficial to Mikel, Ballack is just big and clumsy, should only be used in injury time when we decide to defend any small lead we have got, he is shit when attacking and slows down the midfield, can't make the midfield fluent like Essien or Deco.

Whoops, didn't mean to give you a positive rep :shoot:

But what a fucking disgrace to say that about your own player, fucking disgusting.

As for the result, should they have gotten a few penalties tonight? Maybe, but do I really give a fuck? Nope! :getin::getin:

"The referee and referees' assistants, therefore, have a matter of seconds to weigh up these factors, and take the appropriate action.And there will always be at least one manager, 11 players and thousands of fans who will insist they have been hard done by. "

BANG. ON.