Chelsea vs Internazionale

BlueLion.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...I'll give my take on things.

On the performance alone we got what we deserved. We didnt do enough in any shape or form to win the game. I dont buy into the Jose outsmarted us theory. We knew what Inter would do when they arrived and we didnt create enough. thats not Ancelottis fault, its the players on the pitch.

They'll need to take a long hard look at themselves if they have any aspirations of winning the EPL. We've games against Manu, Liverpool and Spurs before the season ends and we'll need to take 3 points in each game. I cant see that happening right now.

More bollocks from you.....

True....you can say what you want, but I've yet to see anything positive from you in an post you've made on here. Trowing "Glory Hunter" comments around is a bit pathetic imo.

Haha i still cant believe he called me a glory hunter. Im as loyal a Chelsea fan as the next. I get up at all times of the morning. Waking up a 5:30am to watch today's game. I don't think he knows what loyalty is.

One day we wont have a crap ref and a dodgy slippy penatly spot that only our player find at the wrong time..and volia we'll win it..and something will happen the trophy falls apart or something

Bounce back Sunday.Win that.Heck win two away games in a row,go back to being top and focus

Matic is a player that could be player in the same position and attacking and is creative. He is younger so has better stamina and has time to develop to even better quality, whereas Ballack's age is against him.

I'm all for giving Matic chances but this game was way to serious to experiment.

BTW,how many times did Joey touch the ball?

It was a long time when I saw such a toothless performance like us today. Still can't believe how pathetic our players were. There's lots things needed to be changes. Pathetic.

Haha i still cant believe he called me a glory hunter. Im as loyal a Chelsea fan as the next. I get up at all times of the morning. Waking up a 5:30am to watch today's game. I don't think he knows what loyalty is.

ow please, you think you know me based on comments from an internet forum

at the end of the day you don't know me and i don't know you, unless you've been following my every movement since birth i think it's time to cut the bullshit.

How about staying up until 5 am to watch that disgraceful performance from us?

I take it. We are out of the tournament and it is deserved. The thing that annoys me is the way we played. Absolutely no spirit, let's say no interest..and bloody hell no chance.

You dont know that. Your not at the training ground everyday seeing what the lads work on. You just dont know that........

No offence Steve but neither were you mate. If you compare our side, which is reasonably the same, to the side that knocked out Liverpool under Hiddink last year, its like comparing Apples and Oranges.

The manager has a massive influence on every aspect of the teams performance. From tactics and game plan right down the confidence building. The reason we were so good under Jose was because he instilled a confidence within the team that made them feel invincible..Instead of our defenders thinking "Oh shit ,oh shit i have to stop this guy from scoring" they were thinking "Once i stop this guy from scoring i will pass it to such and such" We where always thinking one move ahead.. We saw shades of that under Hiddink but haven't seen a Shred of it under Carlo. The entire team has just changed.

Lampard is probably playing his worst season in 8 years. Joe Cole has become a nothing player, Anelka is on a different planet, Carvalho has lost all confidence that any person could have and Ballack is so far over his head that he looks 10 feet tall.

ow please, you think you know me based on comments from an internet forum

at the end of the day you don't know me and i don't know you, unless you've been following my every movement since birth i think it's time to cut the bullshit.

:whistling:

How about staying up until 5 am to watch that disgraceful performance from us?

Do that every week.

One day we wont have a crap ref and a dodgy slippy penatly spot that only our player find at the wrong time..and volia we'll win it..and something will happen the trophy falls apart or something

Bounce back Sunday.Win that.Heck win two away games in a row,go back to being top and focus

You wish. We better not rely on the ref in CL next season and take our chances from open play.

You wish. We better not rely on the ref in CL next season and take our chances from open play.

In that case :P

Nah we had chances.Not amazling great ones but had chances.Inter defence however gotta give them credit.Orgainsed knew what they were doing.Score or keep a clean sheet either way they were through

We did a bloody City!!Fell apart and now look back think 'lets not do that again' and trash Blackburn Sunday

:whistling:

Do that every week.

Thank God it's only 7 hours slower than Europe here so I don't have to stay that late every weekend. :P

In that case :P

Nah we had chances.Not amazling great ones but had chances.Inter defence however gotta give them credit.Orgainsed knew what they were doing.Score or keep a clean sheet either way they were through

We did a bloody City!!Fell apart and now look back think 'lets not do that again' and trash Blackburn Sunday

Yeah, I mean score from our chances properly. Anelka SHOULD have really put one in the net in the 1st half.

Edited by .Citra

Technically still are .Won the Community sheield count that cause we won it :P and on pens and the other two volia..win the other two domestic :D

I duno.Just wrong time to play so badly! Mean knew what it meant and all....bleh!!!!! Cups a jynx.

Edited by Laylabelle