Chelsea vs Internazionale

BlueLion.

I hope this dont effect Ross confidence cause in all fairness he aint done to bad.We had chances screwed them completly,should've had a pen in the first leg but hey ho.

All over.The one year we dont have a chance of drawing Liverpool we dont even get past the first knock out!! You had a feeling it was gana happen.Next year scum be in it.And we'll draw them!!

Oh well..we're in two comps.Inter werent exactly a shit team was never gana be easy.Hey ho,

Carefreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's it. Now i'm going to cry in a little corner of my room. Cursing the likes of all those fucking divers from Inter :censored:. What a fucking cunt little bastard is Motta btw, little wanker.

Edited by Blueboy

jose' has just been takign the piss out of us for winning that nothing of a trophy

premier league or nothing now for carlo.

drogba is a disgrace

Glory hunter i'd say. Drogba has been our best player all season and you take blame on a single player. To me your a clueless Chelsea fan.

De ja vu. Expect the same performance from a different ref in CL next season.

Why we let Inter have possession for long periods in the 2nd half, I'll never know.

Glory hunter i'd say. Drogba has been our best player all season and you take blame on a single player. To me your a clueless Chelsea fan.

he got sent off in the final too

go support soem australian team you glory hunter, i say what the fuck i wanna say about my club.

Inter has more options then us IMO, we have to much 'dead wood' in the team. Hopefully in the summer half of them will go and will be repalced by players that are needed and Youngsters will be given the limelight.

jose' put more effort and time into this game than carlo.

You dont know that. Your not at the training ground everyday seeing what the lads work on. You just dont know that........

Lads, that was a DISGRACEFUL performance! Chelsea players should feel ashamed of themselves. How many clear chances did we have? How many chances did we have? How many SHOTS ON did we have??? Pathetic. Pathetic. Forget the refereeing, forget the Inter players lying on the pitch...We are out of the tournament and it is fucking deserved!

he got sent off in the final too

go support soem australian team you glory hunter, i say what the fuck i wanna say about my club.

Some Australian team. Im english mate and my nanna lived in Chelsea. I have every reason to support my club and i show it in a better way than what you do.

And end of the day Carlo aint the one out there on the pitch..he can give orders,select whatever but he aint running around.

We had chances,fucked them up.They had many and took advantage.Ross didnt do to bad though hope this dont effect him.

Ref didnt help!Nor did the one in the first leg

Dont think we're ever gana win this cup.Its a bloody jynx!!

Next year :D we'll play Liverpool then Barca same ole story

Edited by Laylabelle