Transfer Ban Lifted!

James

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a knee reconstruction mate, pretty painful. Was meant to stay in hospital for a few nights, and i only ended up staying in for one. The drugs im on aswell are not very strong so in a bit of pain.

P.S Get well Steve. Ive had a knee reco and i can tell you now, be prepared for alot of doing nothing. I hope you got FIFA 10. Your gonna need it alot..

Thanks pal. My xbox has already has a good work out haha

I just had a knee reconstruction mate, pretty painful. Was meant to stay in hospital for a few nights, and i only ended up staying in for one. The drugs im on aswell are not very strong so in a bit of pain.

pity theyve closed down avrams massage parlour ..the physio there might have given you reliefwhistling.gif

Great news but not unexpected, it was clear that there was no proper contract in place to be breached which has been confirmed by the CAS. Will the press give this the same coverage they gave to the story when we got done? Hell no of course not, like said above they will probably claim we paid Lens off, even though the CAS have said there was no proper contract to be breached and the money we paid them (which was the money we was told to pay to them by FIFA) was only a goodwill gesture and had nothing to do with the case..

Great news, though I didn't expect anything else .. It is the only fair solution.

A mention to Carlo Ancelotti. What a true professional we got. As far as I know he never spoke to media about it, and defenitely didn't critisise anybody. I got a feeling that Sir Alex and Arsene wouldn't handle the situation in the same way. He didn't panic either. Many fans wanted us to by a bunch of players in January because of the ban. But Carlo kept calm, didn't strengthen our squad with a single player and showed his faith in the players he have in his team. And we all know this isn't the first time he has handled a situacion perfect in his short period at Chelsea.

Edited by Toft