Patrick van Aanholt

magic weeds

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored: :doh: How the hell do you remember such details? :lol:

Ahah, I don't know, I must have a good memory.

Chelsea have purchased 50% of the rights to Fluminense prospect’s Ronan, Wallace and Pernao, who could all move to Stamford Bridge in the future. Ronan, a 16-year old defender is the most highly rated of three players

Chelsea were given the opportunity to purchase the rights of these three players as part of the deal last season when Deco moved to Fluminense.

“For Deco coming to Fluminense, they needed three players who were based in the juniors,” explained Ronan. “They sent a scout to watch the championships and to choose three players – myself and two others (Wallace and Pernao). With Deco arriving at the club, they sold 50% of my rights to the English club.”

They are twins. Imo Chanturia also has something to do with us.

Yeah, I don't see how such a small club could have such an extensive scouting system. Especially in such a small time after their takeover. I remember Chanturia was linked with us before his move to Vitesse.

Good to know. What has happen to Davila?

Delac never did good playing here.

Davila has made 3 first team appearances since joining, but is more of a regular in the reserves. Tomas Kalas is also on loan there and has made 15 appearances and has got himself 2 assists.

I really think Vitesse can compete for European football and with a bit of luck for the title. They have a good, young team, defensively very strong (with Kalas as a regular) and they bought Reis a couple of weeks ago. Reis is incredibly talented but had a lot of trouble off the pitch. If he really focusses on football, he could become a big player.

They have a good defence and with Reis en Bony very dangerous attackers. I certainly wouldn't call it the black hole and I think this is a very good loan voor Van Aanholt. Hope he can develop like Bruma and Kalas.