UCL Knockout Stage Draw

Steve

Your welcome Ray. Haha at least you got to watch the draw instead :P

Thanks Steve, it's always good to have someone I can talk to who knows what they're talking about. Yeah it was good to watch the draw, interesting to see how they do it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jose' will dedicate all of his time masterminding the tactics for this game, inter are hungry for champions league success.

At the end of the day so are we, are i think we have the better squad to put out. But Eto'o always plays good against us for some reason.

At the end of the day so are we, are i think we have the better squad to put out. But Eto'o always plays good against us for some reason.

which is why this draw will be a mountain to climb, jose' will use every trick in the book.

which is why this draw will be a mountain to climb, jose' will use every trick in the book.

Im just worried about him knowing exactly how we will play at home, considering he started our whole dominance at the bridge.

I think people are looking too far into the Carlo vs Jose side of this tie, personally I think we have a far better team than Inter and we should progress as a result

Yeh Inter did only just manage to get into the CL...so hopfully..

And yeh Arsenal have the easier group on paper but real life..you dont know.Were it Porto who knocked them out a few years back?

I dont get it. Why people on here are excited with this tie.

This is the toughest tie any team could have got. Add to that its Jose Mourinho who knows the weaknesses of very player in our team, add to that their desperation and Jose's desperation to win this Title because he knows if we beat him, he is out of Inter. So he will leave no stone unturned to beat us.

The only advantage for us is, the second leg at home. But after the Barca game last season, even that doesnt excite me....a 0-0 and 1-1 will send us out.

I dont get it. Why people on here are excited with this tie.

This is the toughest tie any team could have got. Add to that its Jose Mourinho who knows the weaknesses of very player in our team, add to that their desperation and Jose's desperation to win this Title because he knows if we beat him, he is out of Inter. So he will leave no stone unturned to beat us.

The only advantage for us is, the second leg at home. But after the Barca game last season, even that doesnt excite me....a 0-0 and 1-1 will send us out.

Therefore it's time to show how good we really are