Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.footybunk...op-players/5218

Not sure if the source is reliable, but i sure hope so!

Not exactly a reliable source...what makes it funny is that the author speculates we might go in for Falcao as well.

However, the first three targets he mentions are very probable ones though

POSTED ON 4TH JULY 2011

Chelsea-Pastore, The close agreement confirms the interest to the Blues

The future of Javier Pastor is closer to Chelsea. The Blues, in fact, was confirmed Saturday by Vice President William Miccichè of Palermo, are in pole position for the Argentine playmaker. "Over the next 8-10 days will arrive at least two players," said Chelsea's chief executive, Ron Gourlay. The feeling is that the deal will close soon. The London club is ready to put on the plate 45 million euros.

The new coach of Chelsea, Villas Boas, had expressly asked the Argentine to strengthen the team. In the Pink of Blues, in fact, lacks a true playmaker, "Andre arrived just a few weeks ago and needed time to evaluate players - he said -. Gourlay If the coach is convinced that there is a player capable to strengthen our team, we will do everything to please him. "

The Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini, started with a request for 50 million euros, while in London, initially, did not seem willing to exceed 40 million. The deal, in all likelihood, will close at 45: "I do not want any technical counterpart - Micciche said Saturday - it would be impossible because it would take players to a level that Palermo can not afford." Meanwhile, the President inserted Rosanero Paris Saint Germain and Real Madrid to the player in the auction: "We are 3-4 requests are very important. Maybe there is something in Spain, depends on movements out of the Real. Italian companies that want? newspapers all ...". He adds: "I hope to go abroad, so will not be competing with my team, not my opponent."

Mediaset

PSG have offered 50 million for Pastore, while Chelsea has offered 44-45 million tranches of only 24 hours ago.

Decision is just the Pastore.

Suggested that Manchester United has come to fight for it, but Ferguson is unlikely to satisfy the financial requirements of the Palermo

I read about Man Utd's late interest as well. But it doesn't make sense. It's well known they want Sneijder. If they won't even pay 35 million for Sneijder, why would they pay 45 million for Pastore? Pastore is better than Sneijder for me, I know many disagree. I hope Fergie is one of them.

I read about Man Utd's late interest as well. But it doesn't make sense. It's well known they want Sneijder. If they won't even pay 35 million for Sneijder, why would they pay 45 million for Pastore? Pastore is better than Sneijder for me, I know many disagree. I hope Fergie is one of them.

the scum dont have the money to get involved in this. When ol scarlet chops says the players they are looking for are not available i think that translates as we have spent above our means already and aint got any more money to spend on top class players

Man United's interest is bollocks because Ferguson said that some of the players he wants to sign aren't available. Also, he said he doesn't expect to sign anyone else until after the community shield match... and I suspect any kind of agreement for Pastore will be made before then.

Man United's interest is bollocks because Ferguson said that some of the players he wants to sign aren't available. Also, he said he doesn't expect to sign anyone else until after the community shield match... and I suspect any kind of agreement for Pastore will be made before then.

But Fergie is the biggest lying POS there is in football. Don't trust a word he says.